Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Testers needed for a twins only hack

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 491 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 225,036 Views
Uploaded: 31st Oct 2004 at 4:56 AM
Updated: 14th Oct 2008 at 7:55 PM by Christy1077
[Edit... Sorry I did not fix this download earlier. This is now the version fixed up by Merola64... Thanks Merola64, you found my bug. Love Lizz]

Yes by popular request I did a small hack and believe I have a package that causes all births to be twins. I have only had time to test with one family, but they did have twins. A boy and a girl.

While one test is not enough, the code was simple enough that I am sure it will work everytime.

So if you want twins just put unzip this file and place it in your downloads directory. If you don't want twins anymore just move it back out.

It will need some serious testing to make sure everything went ok, and since it takes 5 sim days to find out it it worked, the more people the better.

Note: my test was to get a sim pregnent after I installed the patch. It would be nice to know if it also works on existing pregnacies.

PS.... I am still digging for the code that determines if a baby is born male or female. I think I have found the right Bhav files, but they are long and nothing has jumped out at me yet.

Here is the package, since it is only one bhav file it is very small.

I have to thank Quaxi for SimPE!
If not for him and his wonderful program I would have never dug down this far into the object package and found this.
Hex editing is kinda fun, but sooo slow, and hard on the eyes. %-6

[ Edited ]