Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 10:47 PM Last edited by Echo : 11th Sep 2008 at 12:23 PM.
Default Curtain Creation Guide
Attached is a curtain creation guide which should provide plenty of info to help you create curtains for the different Maxis window types and hopefully maximise sharing of curtains between different styles of window. Please note that although it is a detailed guide, it is not a set of step by step instructions, so it assumes a certain level knowledge. I have provided links to detailed tutorials along the way.

The tutorial is available in Word or PDF version.

----------
Tutorials:Curtain_Creation_Guidewiki
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Creating Curtains for Sims2.rar (814.3 KB, 1166 downloads)
File Type: zip  Creating Curtains for Sims2 - PDF.zip (1.48 MB, 1235 downloads)
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 12:43 AM
Thanks eevilcat! It's a very useful guide, full of interesting and well-organized data, interesting for anyone who wants to create curtains, but not only
Creating doors, windows and accessories for them (flower boxes, windowsills...) will be easier!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 7:01 PM
Thank you this is exactly what I was looking for.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 6:47 AM
Thanks!
This is an EXCELLENT tutorial!

I have just recently start meshing - one of the objects I want to make is similar to curtains.

The original "make your object here" tutorial was a bit confusing, it lacked some things I wanted answers to.

Here, I am really glad that you have taken the time to give us measurements. It's more than useful for curtains, it's useful for everything. You answered a lot of "why"s and "How do I know if.."s that I had. Thank you for such a wonderful and organized tutorial!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:31 PM
Thats really helpful, Eevilcat. I feel like making curtains now.

EveZ
Please check out my news set of outfits!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=219976
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 2:20 PM
Great Tutorial. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 3:49 PM
Default Error
Both versions of the file, PDF and Word, are giving me errors when i try to open them using WinRAR.
A little help please?

+=My life is a comedy and im the only one not laughing=+

"I know I don't look that great at the moment...but such cheap pride...I discard it." -Death Note

Simple Question: Cake or Death?
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 3:29 PM
I'm using winrar. No problems here.
Instructor
#9 Old 16th May 2008 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nobody-Queen
Both versions of the file, PDF and Word, are giving me errors when i try to open them using WinRAR.
A little help please?

Try Re-Downloading, They are working with me.
And remember that you must have cookies enabled.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 3:57 PM
Thank you very much for this. Just what i am looking for.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 9:20 PM
Спасибо большое!Давно искала такой урок!