Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 3:25 AM
Default Welcome Asian sim fans!
I love everything about Asians and their culture, so I really wanted to make a social group for all races who love to have Asian sims in their game, and who also love to decorate their homes with Asian influences.Fell free to talk about anything you have in the works regarding Asian sims 2 uploads, as well as your favorite Asian sims 2 downloads from mts2.com or around the net.

P.S.

social group avatar taken from an ad photo of the sims 3.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 2:05 PM
Hey! I was just thinking the other day i have all races in my game but I don't seem to have any Oriental people in my game! It seems the creators of the Sims were able to make loads of races but found it hard to make Oriental Sims!!!

I tried downloading a few sims but they just done look right.... do you have have in your game?

X

Life is a curious game..
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 4:52 PM
I have a few custom Asian sims in my game.There are some really good quality ones on mts2.com.You can have them have children with each other for a neat mixture of custom Asian faces.
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
I have a few custom Asian sims in my game.There are some really good quality ones on mts2.com.You can have them have children with each other for a neat mixture of custom Asian faces.

If I could have some great pictures, I could try my hand at this. I would love to put some up for download! Anyone got some great pictures?

I recently saw this series called Coffee Prince, and although it was only english subtitles, I still had to go out and buy it! If you've seen it you'll know why!!!
check it out!

I thought the oriental sims lacked much. They looked too 'puffy' for me.

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 2:43 PM

These are whats missing from my game - I never use the really white skin tome as its tooooo pale but with Asian Sims I could use it.

Life is a curious game..
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 2:32 AM
she's gorgeous! I would definetley download a sim of her, for sure!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 1:50 PM
Isnt she pretty :lovestruc :lovestruc

Life is a curious game..
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 6:13 PM
These are great! They will make gorgeous sims!

Thanks soooo much! (I will just give them some new names when I finish them!

hugs and thanks,
Skye

Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 10:44 PM
Your very welcome. You must be so talented to make Sims - I can barely make posters! lol X

Life is a curious game..
Instructor
#10 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 1:41 PM Last edited by skye : 15th Jan 2009 at 4:36 PM.
If you would like to see examples of my sims go to www.sapphiresims2.com, look under skye there. I do lots and lots of celebrity sims, but I also have done lots of self sims as well. My most recent one was the Twilight series of characters.

I do hope you like! I have a grouping of pictures to do, and real life permitting, I will get a bunch up for sharing with you all. I may just use maxis clothing for them though-I'm not real great at uploading sims to this site! Wish me luck!
Screenshots

Banned
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 7:50 PM
I love all of your sims, your Laurent sim is particulaly good!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
I love all of your sims, your Laurent sim is particulaly good!

Got tonnes of Asian Sims in my game Im kind of an Asian freak when it come to women I even named my daughter China rofl

Sung Hi-Lee has to be the hottest thing that walks the planet I have her as a sim and a lot of others also (the Sim of me is married to one May Ling lol)

Please note: This account is stolen from my son! I R RubberMan! NOT RubberBoy! Thank you :)

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.
-- Dick Van Dyke
Instructor
#13 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 7:04 AM Last edited by skye : 19th Jan 2009 at 7:23 PM.
I have just uploaded Yoon Eun Hye, the korean actress who played in Coffee Prince. I am enclosing her original picture, plus the sim I've made of her! Just put her in the que, and am waiting for the go ahead for her.

I hope you like her. I have a couple more in my picture page to start on, and hope to go through them as soon as I can....real life allowing.

I'm glad you liked my Laurent. Thanks! I thought he was good-looking too!

hugs,
Skye

Well it appears that I have done something wrong in the uploading department! In the meantime, I have uploaded her over here--you will need to get the downloads from the sites, but in the end you will have a cool sim! http://www.noukiesims2.net/tiny/index.php?topic=684.0 is where she is!
Screenshots

Banned
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 5:17 AM
You did a good job on her!
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 12:43 AM
Thanks for the kind words Joinmobile--and here we have some more gals....

Celebrity Watch Asian Continent: Gao Yuan Yuan here: http://sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=35632

Celebrity Watch Asian Continent: Zhang Ziyi is here:
http://sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=35631

I have so much trouble trying to upload them to this site, that I just put them up in the other one. That way you'll still get to them without my ineptitudle LOL

hugs,
Skye

I will also get the guys up as well...I will try to get the girls on this site again, but my luck's not so good with that!
Screenshots

Banned
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 12:16 AM

This is a sim I created in "Create a Family" Screen.Who says you have to create an Asian in Bodyshop!
Scholar
#17 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 8:27 PM
I have an Asian sim I'm trying to upload onto the site! Her name is Sakura!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#18 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 9:09 AM
I've been keeping my eye on the post, but I can't find it anymore. How is she going?

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Scholar
#19 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 10:33 PM
Um...well you should go find her...just check out my threads.

I also started making Ayumi Hamasaki, the J-Popstar!
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:40 PM
I love making Asian sims~ As you might can see I love asian music <3 (Sohee from the Wondergirls is in my avatar!) I always like to make different celebrities to put in my game, and then I also like to decorate my houses in asian styles sometimes :P
Banned
#21 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:17 AM
I think I could probably make some nice Asian sims if I could figure out how to upload it here. (not the smartest person in the world).

BTW hi I'm new. Torako Lee. (Not a real name. Just an alias. XD)

Valiantly, you like the Wondergirls? Me too. I liked "Tell Me" a lot. (even though I cannot speak/understand Korean.)
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Alkaizer from Bangkok, Thailand.

I did some Thai theme objects and patterns and also some sims in TS3. I also loves asain theme sims and objects.

I'd like to share my first mod in modthesims, the Thai books replacement. All suggestions are welcome.

I'll upload some more pattern here soon.

Thanks.

รวมผลงานผมที่ My Studio at Official Site http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/alkaizer