Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 2:15 AM
My issues are nothing but...

I am so SICK of feeling inferior to everyone around me! I hate being fat so that I look crappy compared to everyone else, not to mention flat out ugly...I'm the worst marcher and flutist in the marching band...I can't write HALF as well as everyone else in the RPGs I joined...I'm sick of my boyfriend to the point where we really need to break up since it's like we're not going out at all...and I have a crush on the same guy my best friend does, and he thinks I'm obnoxious as can be! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Huh. That does feel better.
Advertisement
#27 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 2:51 AM
hahahaha, I thought this is a thread where you tell people about vent (ventrillo) lol and i though i check in to see if there are any free vent servers linkie....

rofl.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:19 AM
UGH! :wtf2:

My brother's fiance told my brother that he wasn't allowed to talk to me! OMG? WTF?

Which really bugs me because I'm close to my brother, and now he has to phone me in private and how does that make me feel? Like I'm a secret! UGH! She's such an idiot! No joke! She hates me for no reason, she's just jealous and it's UGLY. It's not like I'm an ex or something. I'm his sister!

All better. Sort of..
#29 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daltonism

My brother's fiance told my brother that he wasn't allowed to talk to me! OMG? WTF?

Which really bugs me because I'm close to my brother, and now he has to phone me in private and how does that make me feel? Like I'm a secret! UGH! She's such an idiot! No joke! She hates me for no reason, she's just jealous and it's UGLY. It's not like I'm an ex or something. I'm his sister!

All better. Sort of..

Wtf?! :wtf2: Are you serious?! What kind of twisted person would not allow thier fiancee to talk to their own sibling?! Unless their sibling happens to be evil, then yeah I can understand. But seriously, that's insane. And what's even more insane is that he obeyed!
#30 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 10:00 AM
ah huh! I can vent about this
The only person that I am really mad at is my brother's girlfriend!

shes evil, she lies, shes the reason my brother is not speaking to me!

okay the story, couple of years ago the evil girlfriend visited my parents during a holiday, I and hubby happens to visit my parents as well during the same time.

when came time to leave, evil girlfriend's mom, talk to my mom about evil girlfriend's reputation of being with my brother while they are not married, evil girlfriend's mom hinted that my mom talk to my brother about their marriage, I became the desinated message delivery person to tell my brohter about what evil girlfriend's mom told my mom, after couple of months evil girlfriend accuse me of spreading rumours that her mom talk to my mom :confused: ended up i had a big fight with my little brother and he hasn't talk to me since.

important thing to remember is, during the whole weekend that evil girlfriend's family was at my parents, I didn't talk to evil girlfriend nor did i talk to evil girlfriend's family simply because I do not know them. why is this important, because evil girlfriend says I said to her mom about evil girlfriend not being married to my brother :confused: ROFL I don't even like her that much to begin with, why would I want to talk to her mom about her marrying my brother???

If i have a magic wand, i wave it and make evil girlfriend disappear.
Scholar
#31 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MissTech
Hey how about a spouse that waits for you to leave home and then rifles through all your sh!t,... (looking for goodness knows what because you are trapped in the house 24/7, have very few friends, and dont ever go out unless its to run a household errand....), reads your mail/letters from friends, sets up spyware to track your computer use....

Would that make you want to rant....because that is the crap i live with day in and day out....

Why would you put up with that?
Instructor
#32 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by romyhorse
Why would you put up with that?

Biding my time... believe you me!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 1:19 PM
Hm, what to vent about?

I came back from holidays at my parents and they dislike my girlfriend and were horrible to her. Not too many details but getting it off my chest feels nice.
And I'm upset ATI X1550 graphics cards don't let you play with Bon Voyage... Lolli's expensive graphics of that very model card prevented her to I miss her on S2C even though I still talk to her on MSN (hey, we date!), I hope she eventually changes her mind and comes back.

I don't feel that much better about these issues actually. Bleh.
#34 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadowblade
I am so SICK of feeling inferior to everyone around me! I hate being fat so that I look crappy compared to everyone else, not to mention flat out ugly...I'm the worst marcher and flutist in the marching band...I can't write HALF as well as everyone else in the RPGs I joined...I'm sick of my boyfriend to the point where we really need to break up since it's like we're not going out at all...and I have a crush on the same guy my best friend does, and he thinks I'm obnoxious as can be! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Don't be so hard on yourself! When I was younger, I used to think the way you do - that I wasn't popular enough, wasn't good enough, etc. etc. I think as you get older you begin to realize how little all that stuff matters. Don't ever judge yourself or compare yourself to everyone else; everyone feels inferior to others in some degree, even the people you least expect! Trust.
#35 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daltonism

All better. Sort of..

That really sucks! If I was your brother I would be like GTF to that stupid fiance of his. No one should come between you and your family...ever! She sounds like the girlfriend of my fiances best mate. Honestly, whenever he comes to our house, she's on the phone within the hour telling for him to come home. I mean the've been best friends since they were kids and then she comes along and wants to stop them seeing eachother. I think it's because she has no friends of her own and so wants him to be the same or something. :eviltongu

Anyway - My turn to vent!

The baby still hasn't arrived and I'm getting really, really frustrated because it's giving me hell. I've got constant heartburn, I can't sleep properly, I keep getting terrible cramp in my legs and above all.I can't stop stuffing my face with junk! Last night, I munched my way through half a packet of chocolate biscuits before i even realised what I was doing. :confused:

Iv'e been too scared to weigh myself for the last 5 months but I just know that I'll have lots and lots of pounds to lose. Being pregnant sucks!!!
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 6:34 PM
oooh just what I needed! xD

now I just feel like shooting myslef and make a big hole in my head cause I made a hell out of my holiday thinking about things that might happen and destroy my life. Several issues with "what if...?" ate my brains during the holidays and in the end... nothing happened! They were all about to happen this week so 3 months of torturing myself for nothing didn't really help. But other bad things happened heh...
and there's one more issue that can't be solved. There are 2 things that can happen and none of them is good. Whatever it happens, it'll turn bad. It's like a question with 2 "no" answers and no "yes".
so yeah I'm pissed -_-
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:32 PM
in comparison, i dont have much to rant about.

my boyfriend broke up with me, and i really want a chance for us to start over, but he wont hear of it. we're still really close, but i cant help feeling frustrated, and like ive failed or something. i just plain old dont want to lose him.

im really tempted to torture his self-sim for my own amusement.
#38 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormy
I'm due on November 4th and I want her out NOW!

Thats my birthday

My mum was very ratty when she was pregnant with my sister (theres a 11 year age difference between us...) but I guess I'll never know how you guys feel until I have my own.

Now for my rant. I officially hate my school. Not only is it a crappy school, but I have my first GCSE in November and our teacher is off sick, so all I've had are supply teachers (who aren't proper maths teachers and can hardly help us)! Grrrr, if I fail I will not be happy.
#39 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferret
Thats my birthday

My mum was very ratty when she was pregnant with my sister (theres a 11 year age difference between us...) but I guess I'll never know how you guys feel until I have my own.

Now for my rant. I officially hate my school. Not only is it a crappy school, but I have my first GCSE in November and our teacher is off sick, so all I've had are supply teachers (who aren't proper maths teachers and can hardly help us)! Grrrr, if I fail I will not be happy.

Cool! Yeah this past month I've been pretty ratty. Especially since my husband is in Iraq. :hmm:

Wow, that sucks. What is a GCSE if you don't mind me asking?
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:29 PM
A GCSE is a qualification here in the UK, taken at the last two years of High school.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#41 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
A GCSE is a qualification here in the UK, taken at the last two years of High school.

Oh ok. The U.S. has something like that too if not the same thing. Fortunately for me, it was required of students to take it my last year of high school, so I wasn't or anyone else in my class required to take it.
#42 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormy
You sound exactly like me! Well, without the whole fiance thing. My husband is in Iraq. I'm due on November 4th and I want her out NOW! And my 2 yr old is going through his terrible 2's at the moment. What did I get myself into?! :doh

Sorry Stormy, must've missed that post. I can't believe how similar our situations are. I definately know how you feel though

My 2 year old is totally hyper at the moment and is currently trying to sit on his daddys head. It's so funny to watch I don't know what sex the next one's gonna be, (they won't tell you where I live unless you have £100 to spare WTF?) but I guess I'll know on Saturday. I'ts really cool that you'll have one of each though. Congrats!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:50 PM
High school. I hate it. Too many stupid people.
#44 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weegem23
Sorry Stormy, must've missed that post. I can't believe how similar our situations are. I definately know how you feel though

My 2 year old is totally hyper at the moment and is currently trying to sit on his daddys head. It's so funny to watch I don't know what sex the next one's gonna be, (they won't tell you where I live unless you have £100 to spare WTF?) but I guess I'll know on Saturday. I'ts really cool that you'll have one of each though. Congrats!!

Lol that's funny. Yeah 2 yr olds can be quite funny...and quite irritating as well. Whoa they make you pay to find out the sex of your baby? That's crazy. Thanks! I'm pretty excited. :jig:
#45 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 11:25 PM
First of all let me say UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRGGG!!..okay now I can type, well our car once again messed up we got stuck in the middle of a busy intersection and the people(mainly mangement)at my Walmart where I work JUST DON'T GET IT! I'm fed up! I swear they think we're calling in for fun, we've put in over 600.00 on this $%^%$^$%&$% CAR! They just say oh we need you can you still get here? the answer NO, that car is our ONLY means of transportation noone lives where we do we've tried to get rides before noone is willing to help out anyone else in need and it's P*&ing me off to no end. All Walmart cares about is us being there and working for crap money while they make a HUGE %$%#$% profit out of our hard-back-breaking-nogood-stinking JOB!!!! wow I do feel better...
Field Researcher
#46 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 12:51 AM
I'm sick of people expecting me to do well, not just in school, but in /life/ as it is. My parents expect me to do well in school, pushing me further and further, and my friends expect me to be social 24/7. It's unbearable, more unbearable than spyware, more unbearable than an intersection, more unbearable than a bad relationship. You can /end/ all of those things. You can't end this. Maybe I'm sick of society, but I'm not sure, no I'm not 'emo' no, I'm not 'moody' I'm just me, and if you don't like that then leave my life and this whole scenario that I call home. Life seems just to be people that react to you and it all seems to be a dream, these expectations that /they/ hold are far-flung and weakly backed up, I don't want them to expect anything because then all I will do is disappoint. And I'm tired of doing that too.

Maybe my viewpoint is to harsh, although I don't like to think so.

:[
Instructor
Original Poster
#47 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 1:10 AM
It sounds to me like you need a day or two all to yourself. Just tell everyone you're taking a short break from everything and don't answer the phone or anything. That's what I did when I was still in my first trimester before my baby was born. I was frustrated and tired of everything. The only person I really talked to was my husband.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 1:17 AM
Even if I do that, I still have SATs running around in my brain and all these questions or comments about my life and what to make of it, simply getting away from /people/ will not do it, getting away from /myself/ and living in the moment might. Although I can't... I have the SATs to worry about. I need to get into college, and taking time to myself just won't cut it. :[
Instructor
Original Poster
#49 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 4:56 PM
My baby woke me up at 6 to eat and fell back to sleep. And guess who's awake now...I can't get back to sleep!!!
Inventor
#50 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 5:37 PM
I'm homeschooled so I don't get a diploma even if I worked just as hard as everyone else. I have to study for and pass the GED which means any college that looks at that and sees I have a GED instead of a diploma is going to think I'm a dropout. Not to mention studying for the GED sucks, I'm paranoid that if I don't get everything perfect I'm going to fail. I'm scared to take the test but at the same time I just want to be done. Maybe I'm being whiney but it doesn't feel fair that I worked just as hard as anyone that went to public school and none of it counts for anything.
Locked thread
Page 2 of 144