Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2014 at 10:26 AM by leefish : fix bust images

379 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 352 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 16
Lab Assistant
#351 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 6:02 PM Last edited by leesester : 15th Mar 2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: remove about 4 million --- symbols
This crashed my game. They are AWESOME but had to remove em. I have the newest patch after Generations..maybe there is a conflict? I will read above posts and remove this if it's a duplicate. =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: LOL Right you are! Sorry thanks for the response.

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something.. Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#352 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 6:07 PM
Uhmm... these are for Sims 2, not Sims 3, Irolag.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#353 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 12:13 AM
THANK YUU THANK YUU THANK YUU
AEAWDTSTGJEWK;;
SEE I CANT EVEN TYPE RIGHT!

More awesomesauce outfits for my mommy simmies
Field Researcher
#354 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 12:07 AM
I've had some issues with these files sometimes not showing up. They seem to get corrupted somehow. I keep my original rar and re-extract them - they have to be extracted directly to their destination folder to work for me. Don't know why but that seems to work and maybe will help some other folks who've had problems.

Glad to see the pregnancy fix added. Haven't tried the hack for that yet but I plan to.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#355 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 4:04 PM
These are just what the sim doctor ordered! Gets rid of those ugly tight, tucked in shirts! However, I have the same problem with some of the items not showing up in game or in body shop. No biggie, because *most* of them show up, it's just a few that do not.

BTW, I don't supposed anyone has "untucked" for children? Especially the girls with blouses (not just tees) and longer skirts or capris would be fantastic. At least, I haven't found any links on here for such... I did find a few for boys, but none for girls. I am now a master at recolors, but not so much with altering or creating my own meshes. :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#356 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 9:11 PM
Thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#357 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 1:48 AM
Thank you chicka! These are like totalleh awesome! And this is exactly what I've been looking for :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#358 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 10:54 PM
PLEASE COULD YOU MAKE THESE FOR SIMS 3!!! or do you know where i can find normal clothes for females for sims 3??!!! I like high heels, dress, high fashion, but sometimes I REALLY WISH I HAD BASIC CLOTHES for my manlier tomboy-ish sim females!!! PLEASE RESPOND THANKS!!!!!!!! ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#359 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 10:49 PM
Can you help me the shirts look weird they aren't matching up with the pants they are like stuck out farther than the pants thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#360 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 6:28 AM
These are Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#361 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 2:22 PM
Awesome my stayhome moms love it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#362 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 1:17 AM
Thank you! I especially like that you included barefoot versions of the pants. I very much prefer to go barefoot, wearing shoes only when I leave the house. Now my sims can do the same!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#363 Old 14th May 2012 at 9:39 PM
Well done! I am using these for sure.
Test Subject
#364 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 12:59 AM Last edited by Erin2341 : 1st Jun 2012 at 1:03 AM. Reason: It fixed itself.. interesting.
The mesh for the untuckable top is coming up as a 403 Forbidden error.

Ope! Nevermind. For some reason I can download it now. Thanks, these are going to be so great.

I am a nice shark. Not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#365 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 7:23 PM
Perfect. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#366 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 2:10 AM
I need some serious help I had these clothes before and it worked with no problem,but something happened to my game with hacks some of the hacks wouldn't work I had to deleted all of them.I have done that and put these back into my games but they aren't showing up none of the clothes that I have downloaded are working and most of them are from here,I do put them in the download folder right???
Test Subject
#367 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 4:16 PM
Amazing!
Wonderful use & look in the game!
Test Subject
#368 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
As I mentioned in the post I currently do not plan to make them for teens (or kids). I don't play teens myself, and it's a big project that would be boring to redo for another age - however, I leave the possibility that I may in future, I'm just not promising or planning on it. I am, however, planning on doing some nice workout clothes and underwear for adult females - more nice sensible basic stuffs.

is that workout clothes done? cause I want it, cause if this download is awesome, the workout clothes will be breathe taking
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#369 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 4:27 AM
Do you think you're going to make any untucked shorts? :O That would be even more amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#370 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 4:28 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#371 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 9:25 AM
Laydeez.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#372 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 5:13 AM Last edited by sweetbaby160 : 11th Apr 2014 at 6:46 AM.
These are absolutely awesome, one of the first things I ever downloaded back in the day lol...I happen to wear a lot of layered tees like this, so my sims had to have them too!
I realize this was posted donkey years ago, but on the really long chance you might remember, could you tell me if the colour combos were labeled "tee-sleeves" or the other way around?
example: UntuckableLayeredTees_Black-Green_HystericalParoxysm-DemusedSims-MTS2
Thank you. I'll admit this may seem like a really really daft question, but I'm having a hellva time trying to sort this lol

EDIT: nevermind, I figured it out lol, it was "tee-sleeves" as I first thought. Staring too long at a lot of different cc made my brain hurt
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#373 Old 23rd May 2014 at 2:47 AM
Thanks, this is great !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#374 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 6:13 AM
Thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#375 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 2:41 AM
Thank you so much, these are great!