Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2014 at 10:26 AM by leefish : fix bust images

379 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 352 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 16
Field Researcher
#151 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:08 PM
You are a meshing-recoloring-texturing-mod goddess! Seriously. I have been wanting normal clothing for females for ages, and these are perfect for my sims who don't like showing off their high heels and stomachs. And cheers for no more crease under the breasts!

Many, many thanks! Now I just need to figure out which of the 113 recolors I want.

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Test Subject
#152 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:18 PM
Now these pants need to be done with a chuck taylor all star shoe. That would be perfection. The boots are good, but I prefer cons.

I love this creation none the less, though. It's what I wear everyday of my life! My favorite real shirt is a rolled up army green long sleeve with a black t -shirt over it. Which is exactly what you've created here. Brilliant work!
Inventor
#153 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:28 PM
OMG these are fab, I've wanted some more 'normal' clothing for ages. I wear pretty much jeans and Tees all the time so these are great :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Fluffy
retired moderator
#154 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:38 PM
*love*
Yesyes, I know I'm late, but between you and Fansee I have a closet with nicely normal clothes. Thank you
*huggles*
Test Subject
#155 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:48 PM
This is really neat! Thats pretty much the way everyone at my school wears their jeans

Hiyas! ;] please don't hesitate to correct me! Thanks a lots! :D
Test Subject
#156 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:58 PM
I love you.

Seriously, you have no idea how happy I am to see something like this.

As you said, those crazy high heels, tacky jewelry, et cetera is incredibly annoying for me, and I can imagine my sims would hate me for it.

Thanks greatly!

I'm a million different people from one day to the next
Test Subject
#157 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:08 PM
wow! these clothes are amazing! You did a great job on these!
Test Subject
#158 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:18 PM
I'm sorry if I'm bursting evryones bubble here but why in heaven is this featured? Ok the clothing is fine but I really do not understand why everyone swoons over it like elvis just entered the room naked.You people really must be sniffing something good.
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Putzi_Tutzi
I'm sorry if I'm bursting evryones bubble here but why in heaven is this featured? Ok the clothing is fine but I really do not understand why everyone swoons over it like elvis just entered the room naked.You people really must be sniffing something good.

Maybe you should wonder in silence. People have different taste and desires. If you don't like the clothes, simply don't download it. But I really can't see why it shouldn't be featured just because you don't like it. Obviously a lot of other people does.

Uh, and by the way;

Go here and see why things are featured.
Test Subject
#160 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:38 PM
These look great, but is anyone else having issues with them showing up because the file names are so long??
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:48 PM
if elvis would enter the room naked this wouldn't be that cool and annoying to me as these clothes at the moment lol ..
especially the longsleeves are very cool, tried out ingame now and fits perfect for my college girl..
this style is unique and real good quality, can't wait to see the rest of the project..
and it's true, this is my personal style too when i'm at home or at work...
edit: no issues for me at all
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:58 PM
Thank you so much for these - my self=sim finally looks like me
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#163 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:08 PM
Putzi_Tutzi - You are welcome to keep that kind of opinion to yourself. They are featured because they are good quality, useful, and something tons of people have wanted for a long time now. There is also information on why and how things are featured in the new site news, here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=228992

Uartige-Pigebarn - Thanks.

~Sapphire~ - Length of filename shouldn't hurt anything. I use long filenames all the time - as long as the total length of your folder name plus the filename is not over 255 characters, there shouldn't be a problem. Either way, you can always rename them to whatever you like - that's the naming convention I use in my game and I've never had an issue except when I go NUTS with subfoldering (i.e. this kind of filename plus 10 long sub-sub-sub-subfolders).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:18 PM
Wow, you must have read my mind! I was in the process of making the exact same top mesh (hated the boob crease too), and also a pair of jeans with sneakers. I am happy to see that others share my taste for nice basic clothing.
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:28 PM
downloaded these last night, they look great in the game, they are so simple, just what i needed. i was getting so tired of all my sims looking so snooty all the time! I especially love the bare-foot pants! I always walk around bare foot during spring-summer! Mucho gracias!

---------------------------------------
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose
~Janice Joplin
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:38 PM
This might just be the happiest day of my life. Heh. Thanks HP!

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Field Researcher
#167 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:48 PM
thanks

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#168 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:58 PM
Thank you soo much!! now my guys and gals can match, finally a decent trouser mesh without heels!
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:08 PM
Thank you! No longer will my self sim have to wear shoes in her home or have pants that make her legs look as if she has no knees and the waistline to be cracked. <3
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:18 PM
Thank you so much! These are great!!!!! The pants look perfect. I'd love to see someone make these pants with flip flops............. (hint!!!!!)

You are amazing, my dear.
Test Subject
#171 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:28 PM
Oh gosh.

Oh gosh.

Oh gosh.

This is beyond amazing, I love the jeans so much and the shirts and just...bravo...wahhh, I'm speechless. Just a fantastic job, you're so very talented!
Test Subject
#172 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:38 PM
Thank you SO much. Jeans! With boots! Instead of stupid heels! Happy day!
Test Subject
#173 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:48 PM
Thanks, Always need more everyday stuff.
Instructor
#174 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:58 PM
These are great! Now i can make my sims look like average everyday humans! Thanks.
Test Subject
#175 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:08 PM
Default Thnx!!
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
You're very welcome, everyone - I know how desired something like this was, so I'm glad most everyone enjoys the idea and will get a lot of use out of them.

haroldrocks_94 - WinRAR works just fine on Windows computers, as does Q-Xpress. If you're on a Mac, get Stuffit Expander. rar is a better compression format making for smaller files, which in turn makes for quicker downloads, and I use it exclusively on all my uploads.

Thanks! I convinced my stepdad to let me download, and the clothes are amazing!! I love 'em! Thank you sooo much!
Page 7 of 16