Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animation Player

by cmomoney Posted 3rd May 2011 at 9:12 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2012 at 3:20 PM by cmomoney

489 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 216 Feedback Posts, 272 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 20
Test Subject
#101 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 12:55 AM
I made a video for those who are lost with all that basegame animations. It's only for dances, though... I hope it can help the music video creators =P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpGd7RvP98c
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 6:28 AM
Thank You soooo much this is gr8 4 making movies! now with the clips download umm do I put all those files in the mods/package file? or just leave them in the downloads part.....NM,,, I JUST HAVE TO LOOK AT IT AND TYPE IT IN....ok thats good,
Test Subject
#103 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 11:49 AM
Does it come with any animations?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 6:27 PM
is good, but can you do it without writing the names of the clips please!!!
Test Subject
#105 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katana
Hooooly crap.

Awesome. The pose player was great, and this is an even more excellent addition.

Where are the animations packages that you need for it (or am i lost?)...? Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 3:45 AM
Hey as i can make for import the files text who are compiled by MarkJS in your animation player.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#107 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 10:35 PM
Brilliant! Thank you so much, and thanks also to those that helped you get this done. This is a big.
Test Subject
#108 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 8:55 AM
The Late night animation codes doesnt seem to work, is everyone having this same issue too?
Test Subject
#109 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 2:59 AM Last edited by zoeyzuko : 16th Sep 2011 at 2:35 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by stylez
The Late night animation codes doesnt seem to work, is everyone having this same issue too?

Yes! I also, have been having problems with it not working... after Generations. I'm hoping for a new update on this, because I need it for my movie making. I thought it was just me having this problem.

P.S. Ah nevermind.......it's working now for me. It was the "operator" (me!) I guess I didn't do the steps in the right order.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 1:55 AM
Where do you put the Clips?
Test Subject
#111 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 9:16 PM
hey first of all, this is such an awesome idea and i love it but i just can't seem to make it work right. i'm a new sims player, been playing for 3 months now and i'm just started to get back on making machinimas already made 3, they are simple and testers but i'm proud of my progress. and now i discovered mods and cheat codes to make them a little better. i am now getting so many new ideas of a progression story, however like i said..i can't seem to make this work.i've read and even looked up SSMusicProductions animation titorial on youtube but i always get stuck on the fullbuild0, followed step by step but i don't even have a gamedata folder, wth? am i missing something here? is my game currupted? or am i just plain blind? i'm not the brightest cryaon in the box, but i have paitence and i'm determind to learn more to improve my machinimas. i just need a little guidence is all =/ mind helping me out?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 12:15 AM
I downloaded the Animation player, and I have some animations and it wont play them, it just says "Add to playlist" Any help on that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 2:05 AM
OMG! Thank you so so much! I really Needed this for my movie
Test Subject
#114 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 11:58 AM
Does this work on the Pets patch?
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#115 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 3:22 PM
Yes, this is compatible with the new patch and with Pets.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#116 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 5:42 PM
To clarify, this works in Pets, not on pets. Still have to update for that. :P

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 9:35 AM
... ... ...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 9:37 AM
GENIUS! Thankyou!
Finally something for a great machimima
(probably spelt it wrong!!! GRRRR)
Thanks!!!!!! I luv u
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#119 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 2:01 PM
yay ty! i can make my stories!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 1:03 PM
“This will come in handy for those tricky shots” – Charismatic789 Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 10:04 AM
Thank you again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 12:20 PM
Hi Cmomoney, i don't think that you read the PM messages than i ask you here

is there a way to translate this mod and the Pose too, in other languages?

could you add a txt file in english to allow me and other users to make a translation
in italian, german, french, etc and that you will merge in your mod?

thanks in advance, and congratulations, these 2 mods are awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 12:10 AM
This is amazing! I've been wanting to make videos for quite some time, and thanks to you, I'll be able to! Thank you very much, you're so talented!
Test Subject
#124 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 10:29 PM
Hi. This is great, and I'm really glad someone finally made it. Thanks!
But, for some reason, my computer insists the file is broken. Is it my/my computer's fault? Or is it the actual file? I have Pets, so it should work... please answer. Ta
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#125 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 10:35 PM
You may need to download it again. The file is fine, so it might not have downloaded correctly.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Page 5 of 20