Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Housecleaning For All Sims

by Buzzler Posted 12th Jul 2010 at 11:59 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2015 at 5:57 PM by Buzzler

222 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 9
Test Subject
#151 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 2:50 PM
Buzzler: Please, please please update "Clean for All". Its such a common sense mod, I'm surprised it hasn't been integrated into the actual game, as yet! Thank you in Advance.
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jjab73
Thanks for the heads up.

I tested this mod again and no glitches while using it. Found out I had an outdated mod that I had overlooked in my file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#153 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 12:48 PM
is this mod compatible with supernatural?
Test Subject
#154 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by majesticg
I tested this mod again and no glitches while using it. Found out I had an outdated mod that I had overlooked in my file.

Will try it, then. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 6:54 PM
not working for me. i'm at patch 1.38

KISS ROCKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 9:01 PM
Thanks! I don't allow slob sims but I also don't think every single sim I create should have to be a neatnick. Thanks a mil!
Test Subject
#157 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 8:58 AM
I've been using it for over a week now (I'm patched to 1.38), and it is working fine in my game.
Scholar
#158 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jjab73
I've been using it for over a week now (I'm patched to 1.38), and it is working fine in my game.

I have also used it for 1.38. Still working in 1.39?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#159 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 6:03 PM
When I discovered the "clean house" interaction, I totally fell in love with it. I'm glad it can be extended to sims that aren't necessarily "neat" as well. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#160 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 8:10 AM
My sims live in squalor without this mod! Love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#161 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 6:32 PM
FYI: I'm patched to 1.42 and I have Supernatural and this still works.
Test Subject
#162 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 1:12 PM
It doesn't work with 1.42 for me. I try to clean house and the game crashes.
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dasha
It doesn't work with 1.42 for me. I try to clean house and the game crashes.

It may be another mod causing the game to crash. I tested this mod out and it still works for me. Have you checked all of your other mods to make sure they're compatible with 1.42? When placing new mods into the game do you delete your cache files?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#164 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 6:16 AM
amazing , now i dont need to set all my sims trait to neat
Test Subject
#165 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 1:16 AM Last edited by Princess Artemis : 25th Nov 2012 at 2:10 AM.
ETA: Nevermind, something else is got my Sims laundry. Love your mods btw : )
Test Subject
#166 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BklynGrl72
It may be another mod causing the game to crash. I tested this mod out and it still works for me. Have you checked all of your other mods to make sure they're compatible with 1.42? When placing new mods into the game do you delete your cache files?

Actually, I tested it with just this mod (removing all others) and it still crashed.

No biggie though, it's probably something wrong with my game or the save file, if nobody else is having problems.

(And my apologies for taking a month to reply. My internet connection went down and I'm just now getting to check all the sites I visit. :/ )
Field Researcher
#167 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 1:00 PM
Wonderfulll!!..I love this mod,but does it work with 1.47?
Test Subject
#168 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 8:12 AM
when downloaded the lastest version, and then i click to clean house in the game.. whole the game suddenly dies
Test Subject
#169 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dasha
Actually, I tested it with just this mod (removing all others) and it still crashed.

No biggie though, it's probably something wrong with my game or the save file, if nobody else is having problems.

(And my apologies for taking a month to reply. My internet connection went down and I'm just now getting to check all the sites I visit. :/ )

it does the same for me.. so i guess there is something wrong with this package ><
Test Subject
#170 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 9:35 PM
Actually an all-time happy user here. :-)

However, I think I should report my Simmies have managed to trip the mod. It takes a tag-team though:

Sim A is the neat one and performing the action, cleaning up the house, in the process wandering off to the the far side of the house.

Sim B positions so that they make it to the washer LONG before Sim A can.

Washer finishes and Sim A was just looking around for the next thing to clean, queues up the "Move clothes to Dryer" and sets on their way.

At the same time, Sim B picks up the broadcast from the washer and queues up the same action. They put the laundry in the dryer.

Meanwhile Sim A makes it to the washer and pulls a load of laundry out of it (the game does NOT check that this shouldn't be available because Sim B just emptied the washer) then turns to the dryer, which is NOT available because Sim B just filled it.

This is where the mod panics and throws an error, noting that "This shouldn't happen!".

Actually it's really EA's fault because the washer shouldn't let Sim A pull out a second load. But it does, and the mod doesn't like it. :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#171 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 12:54 AM
Can you please fix some of the poblems with this mod. I love it but I cant play my game when I have it installed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#172 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 1:40 PM
I can't wait to try this out..the 'clean house' interaction was the ONE thing i always did like about playing a neat sim...& i was sick of always seeing the stupid filthy surroundings moodlet & having to go on a scavenger hunt, like some mentioned earlier....i don't know how many times i've complained at my sims "if you're gonna whine about a dirty house, then go clean it" lol (talking to my sims, that's perfectly normal, right?) lol thx again for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#173 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 6:46 PM
I have left all of my Buzzler mods in and have had no crashes at all with patch 1.50.

I used the "clean house" with a non-neat trait sim and had no issues.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#174 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 9:27 AM
Thank you POffut. I have been dying without Buzzlers mod in my game! I will put them back in and see how it goes.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#175 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 1:50 AM
Thanks, POffutt, that's good to know.
Page 7 of 9