Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Appaloosa Plains EMPTY

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 526 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 77,967 Views
Uploaded: 14th Nov 2011 at 6:39 PM
I was waiting for this, since I first played the new Pet's Addon, since no one came up with it, I decided to do and now I'm gonna share with all you, hope it is as useful for you as it would be for me.

I love to build and to create all on my own and I feel that maybe some of you would like it too...

Maybe I bring up some houses etc. to add this if ya want, but for first you go with this beauty world all EMPTY

NOTICE

This is not a self made World, Just an Edit (I emptied the lots) of the Appaloosa Plains Map that came to your game with the latest The Sims 3 Addon Pet's, so you will need at last Pet's to play this.

It also Is not a sims3.pack file or something like that, only a save Data, you make it to show in your games if you unpack the rar to your Documents/Electronic Arts/ Sims 3/ Saves It will show up under Your saves then after you followed these steps and started your game

This Neighborhood at last has 66 lots *If I at last did count right* so much space to create a little countryside the way you want it :lovestruc

IMPORTANT
This Neighborhood needs the latest Patch to work fine, since you can't play Pets without the newest patch you should already have installed it

Additional Credits:
Thanks to EA for this great neigborhood you'd gave too us with Pet's, I think it is not your fault that I don't like the houses and comunity lots etc. you [/B]gave to us...