Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 8:58 PM
Default home Business
I would like to see a Home Business section in the downloads for sims 2.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 10:00 PM
Then you probably want to post in the Site -> Site Questions and Issues forum. That's where suggestions for the site belong.
Banned
#3 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 10:01 PM
Don't think that would work - in order for there to be a home business the home has to be owned & occupied, and placing occupied lots causes neighborhood corruption.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 10:38 PM
Not necessarily, Mr. Shizzle. You could build a home that was designed as a home/business set-up, for instance a store with an apartment over it, and make that available for download.

You could also conceivably make custom content specifically intended to mesh best with home businesses rather than owned community lots, for instance grungy "garage sale" type displays. I remember in Sims1 I downloaded pet pedastals recolored as cardboard boxes, for instance.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 10:50 PM
We don't have a specific section for home businesses, but if you take a peek at the download filters in the Residential lots section, you'll see that you can filter for lots which have been marked 'home business ready' by their creators.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 5:26 PM
Thanks Whiterider.