Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#276 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 11:07 AM
Okay guys, not sure how long this will last but the Regal Living Kitchen Set is free NOW

Regal Living Kitchen

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#277 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ninotchka
Okay guys, not sure how long this will last but the Regal Living Kitchen Set is free NOW

Regal Living Kitchen

It's only until the end of today so be quick lol.
Scholar
#278 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 9:38 PM Last edited by 9b8ll : 30th Jun 2011 at 10:28 PM.
hey guys check this out,A fully functional magic podium from the sim 3 store.

Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells

Full detail here

and the set here

Gothique Library
Scholar
#279 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 10:01 PM
*sulks* I just spend 1000 simpoints, ugh! Maybe they'll release a free one sometime in the far away future?
Scholar
#280 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 3:51 PM
WTF!! They should be giving us animated objects in the EPs and SPs not selling them off piece meal in the store. Also this has the option summon animals so I'm thinking they removed it from the Pets EP coming up. I know this will put all the EA groupies panties in a twist but here goes...I can't stand EA!

It's Life...there are no rules.
You can see more of my creations at www.customsims3.com
Forum Resident
#281 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 6:46 AM Last edited by severedsolo : 11th Jul 2011 at 11:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by suzetter
WTF!! They should be giving us animated objects in the EPs and SPs not selling them off piece meal in the store. Also this has the option summon animals so I'm thinking they removed it from the Pets EP coming up. I know this will put all the EA groupies panties in a twist but here goes...I can't stand EA!

You know, I'm actually with you on this one.

I'm probably one of those "EA groupies" as you put it, I personally don't get the whole EA=evil thing. I am really against the Store though. The stuff released is frankly terrible, worse than the stuff that CC creators on here come up with. Not that I'm saying the stuff on here is bad... just the opposite, which is sort of my point. If they can do it, then EA certainly can.

You get crap content in Stuff Packs, then they expect you to pay for more crap content at the store. I kind of don't mind paying for SP's and EP's though. As I preorder, I get them half price, which is usually worth it.
I know this is the only example I ever throw out there.... but Flippers are not acceptable for any social occasion! There is no excuse for EA not bothering to flag stuff correctly.

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Lab Assistant
#282 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 6:49 PM
Just a thought, but could people stop chatting in this thread please? No point checking it for announcements if there's a thousand chatty replies instead of actual announcements.

How about TWO stickies? One for announcing store freebies, and one for talking about store freebies. Then we could all have what we want.
Lab Assistant
#283 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:02 PM
Not sure if people know this (I didn't) but you get free sets of stuff for registering your EPs on the website!
Scholar
#284 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:53 PM
Did we get something for Gen & Town Life? I don't recall seeing anything.
Scholar
#285 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 4:38 AM
I'm not sure about TLS (probably not as it's a stuff pack and usually they don't), but here's the link for Generation's (rather lame) free stuff.

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...ategoryId=12858
Scholar
#286 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 2:41 PM
Yeah, really lame. So lame I forgot I had it!

Thanks for the link!
Instructor
#287 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 8:38 PM
I haven't seen this mentioned, so I'm posting it. You can get free items by sharing your Sims' memories (note: you don't need Facebook, nor Generations). You'll get a BBQ, a bookcase, a computer, a hot tub, a top for male teens, a toddler outfit and a female aerobics outfit. You need to upload 200 memories to unlock 'em all. They'll be in your Purchase History marked as "Achievements."
Forum Resident
#288 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 11:32 PM Last edited by chreai : 16th Aug 2011 at 12:16 AM.
Dr. Pepper is having another promo. This time, there are 50 downloads available, including all the items from their previous promo: http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/
Inventor
#289 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 10:17 PM
FREE SET at the store limited time get it now! Faire Folk Outdoors

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...ategoryId=12857
Field Researcher
#290 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:23 PM
^^^
Thanks, romagi!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#291 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 12:05 AM
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#292 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 12:15 AM
I think this one was mentioned on Facebook, and then multi posted by various people on the Sims 3 forum.
Inventor
#293 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 1:15 AM
Yep, it was posted in the Sims 3 forum. It's only until 7pm PST tonite. - 8/22/11
Theorist
#294 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 3:18 AM
The Sims 3 World Adventures for iphone/itouch is free today also, hurry up cause there's not much time left

Hi I'm Paul!
Forum Resident
#295 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by romagi
FREE SET at the store limited time get it now! Faire Folk Outdoors

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...ategoryId=12857

I have been waiting for this to become free
Lab Assistant
#296 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 12:26 AM
Ah, I see nobody's posted this yet, not sure how much longer it's going to last. Simpoints at half price: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/428265.page

"http://store.origin.com/store/ea/home/
this applies to the US and Canada, others have found discounts for their regions too...some info in the thread.

Search "simpoints", Add 1000 to your cart

Hit APPLY after you input the code.....

HIDDENSPRINGSPOINTS

The price will then drop to $5.00

THEN proceed to the checkout.
NO ONE should go to the checkout with $10 in their invoice!

Be sure to fill out all of the information including the personal info at the top on each separate transaction, and it has to be separate $5 at a time."

more info at the link and in the thread. After I bought 6,000 points it wouldn't let me buy anymore, I kept getting an "authorization failed" message. Probably just as well since I would have bought everything in the store. LOL Half price actually seems reasonable to me.
Scholar
#297 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 8:07 PM Last edited by jenieusa : 1st Sep 2011 at 11:13 PM.
Field Researcher
#298 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 9:16 PM

None of these links worked for me, but I was able to download the items by searching for them by name at the ea store.
Scholar
#299 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 11:11 PM
You can also get it in one set, Happy Halloween: Gory Goodies. Link: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...=OFB-SIM3:39051

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Instructor
#300 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 11:40 PM
There's a new free outfit at the Store. You can redeem it here.

Here's a picture, the outfit is named "When you love your team--I mean REALLY love your team--you dress up klike a super hero for them."
Page 12 of 25