Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 4:08 PM
Default WCIF: A smarter cellphone?
I'm wondering if anybody's modded / hacked the cellphone from Sims 2 to give it more functionality, a la Sims 3--in other words, I would like my cellphone to act a bit like a computer (blog on it, play games on it, chat on it, etc). I've looked around but can't find anything.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 5:25 PM
Probably doesn't exist, then. There are smarter computers, but for cellphones I'm guessing you'd need new (or edited) animations. Back in 2003/4 phones weren't as advanced (the closest you came to blogging was sending a MMS with a crappy picture), so they put the more advanced stuff on computers. If you want your sims to play games on a phone-like device, there's always the gameboy device, and for music there's the MP3. You can probably find a default replacement that makes the gameboy look like a phone.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 1:41 AM
There is a mod to replace the default phone with an iPhone that also allows custom recolors for cases, but it adds no new functionality. Darnit.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here