Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 2:13 AM
Default WCIF Transformers
No not the robot toys from the 80s

I am looking for PEOPLE transformers people who transform sims 4 and 3 items into sims 2 items.

google is messing me up it takes everything so literly that I can never be sure if it's showing me what I really want.

Soooooooooooooooooo

WCIF SOMEONE (this means a person ) who can/will/does/did transform ts3 and 4 objects into ts2 objects.

I fell in LOVE with several ts3 and ts4 clutter sets and other sets. and I'm NOT getting sims 4 because NO TODDLERS!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 2:26 AM
The reason you can't find anything is because they're called conversions
here a non complete site of some 3-2 ones http://322cdb.livejournal.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 2:43 AM
thanks! XD

there is TONS more cute nursery/deco stuff for 3 and 4 than 2 -.-
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 2:51 AM
There is oodles of nursery items around, you just have to know where to look. If you want baby clothes, hair and items check out Moonlight Dragon.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 4:16 AM
It's nice cord thought to answer but they seem to be the only one.

though by some odd luck I just discovered Moonlight dragon!

I wonder why no one thought for me to check there?
Theorist
#6 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 5:19 AM
There are 2 conversion data bases, the one cord11 mentioned and the other is http://ts3-conversions.tumblr.com/. I for one didn't reply because as far as I'm concerned the information cord11 gave you was the best information, in reply to your WCIF. Don't remember seeing nursery or toddler stuff mention in the original post; but did notice, not long after you mentioned it joandsarah77 replied with a link...to Moonlight Dragon.

Midnight Hollow Conversion - Veranka, actually Veranka has done quite a few conversions you might like to go through them HERE, HERE & HERE.
There is quite a few toddler conversions by various creators HERE, you might like to check them out.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 6:43 AM
-drools-

Wow now THATS CC!!!