Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 7:38 AM
Default Sentate Amy Jumper Recolor
I'm completely painstakingly redownloading all of my CC and I've been missing this item from my old game that I cannot seem to find. Any help for the following is appreciated.

It's a recolor of Sentate's mesh called "Amy's Jumper" which was inspired by Doctor Who. This is what the recolor looks like:

This image was taken from another WCIF but it was never found (that I can see) so this might be a bit tricky. I've been looking for about two days now but I cannot remember for the life of me where I saw it. There were two other matching ones that came with it - a forest green with a scottie dog on the front along with a black/dark grey one that I think had a cartoon skull or something on it.

I'm 97% sure it came off a blog or a Tumblr page and not some popular site like TSR or here, except for, of course, the 3% which ignores that theory - it's a small chance but it might of came from GoS. I just can't figure out where. Hopefully one of you have seen it somewhere.

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 1:20 PM
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
http://txprincessshansims.blogspot....h-sweaters.html

*-* Thank you!!!!

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.