Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,001 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 112,314 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 16th Sep 2009 at 9:55 PM
Who is Rupert Grint?

Rupert Grint is an English actor best known for playing Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter films. He's young, rich and good looking (well, I think so anyway!). His smile always looks genuine and I think we'll be seeing lots more
of him once all the Harry Potter films have finished. I hope so because he's got real talent.

Who is Ron Weasley?

Ron Weasley is best friends with Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. Although not a brilliant wizard in comparison to Harry and Hermione, he is brave, loyal and is a whizz at wizards chess.

Ron Weasley is the sixth of seven children, and is the youngest son. Ron grew up in the family home, The Burrow, near the village of Ottery St. Catchpole in Devon. Ron has five older brothers, Bill, Charlie, Percy, twins Fred and George, and a younger sister, Ginny. His parents are Arthur and Molly Weasley. The family is extremely close-knit.

The Weasley family is an old and well-known pure-blood Wizarding family, and Ron's father is head of the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office of the Ministry of Magic's Department of Magical Law Enforcement.

He is in Gryffindor house along with Harry and Hermione and has a pet owl called Pigwidgeon. He is also terrified of spiders.

What you need to get him working... and many thanks as well to...

HystericalParoxysm for the much more realistic skin and eyes

You need to download the hair - http://cazyxdarkplace.blogspot.com/...el/male%20hairs

Rick and Delphy for the CAS slider hack

And a big thank you to those of you who helped me in the CFF