Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 12:27 PM Last edited by Delphy : 28th Dec 2013 at 9:39 PM.
Default MOCCA and LATTEs 2013
Hi all,

Every year we here at MTS set out to honour various members of not just ours, but the entire Sims community at large. The MOCCA award is given for outstanding achievements in custom content creation, and the LATTE is given for technical excellence in progressing the fields of Sims modding into new directions.

What are MOCCA and LATTE?

The MTS (award for) Outstanding Continued Creative Achievement
aka MOCCA - This is to recognise creators who have consistently produced excellent work, as well as those who have broken the boundaries of creative content.

and

The Lifetime Achievement for Tools/Technical Excellence
aka LATTE - This is to recognise people who write tools for all to use, and those who generally help in various ways in the community. Without their tireless efforts, we wouldn't be here at all.

[IMG]/images/33450_120108203258moccalatte.jpg[/IMG]

This time, we are honouring the following people:

The LATTE Awards:

BloomsBase created one of the most popular TS3 CAS mods around: Blooms TS3 SexyFeet, and helps around in the various Creator forum helping people out.
VelocityGrass is a talented and experienced script modder for TS3. While being relatively new to the scene, she has churned out some really useful mods and tools for the game. Her most popular is the Remove Stencils/Overlays mod that is useful for builders and regular gameplay. And, my personal favorite, the Memories Mod that lets you turn off those naggy-laggy memories

The MOCCA Awards:

Lina is perhaps better known on the tumblr community as trapping/jedpie, Lina is a steady contributor to the Sims2 cc community with some great content.
fanseelamb is the go-to creator for when you want a well dressed male sim. Lots of features, a just plain silly number of downloads, and some awesome content spanning back years.
Awesims is also known as sixty-ten, Awesims learned the secrets of Milkshape and made a CRAZY number of meshes - all free, all gorgeous. Then she discovered CAW and became a world maker extraordinaire.
Ung999 is a creator of some really stunning lots, and is always nice and gracious to boot.
Elexis is a super talented clothing creator and mesher and also makes amazing poses, too.
Leefish is one those names that everybody knows in the community, with awesome content and a great site.
MistyBlue is a talented sim maker - her TS2 sims were awesome, and though TS2 simmers were sad to lose her to TS3, her sims for that game are some of the best around.
mustluvcatz is a long time creator with all kinds of high quality items in various categories.
Honeywell is constantly making CC with some conversions that go above and beyond in terms of quality and features.
Teru_k is longtime member who made stunning skintones for Sims 2 - a favourite of many sim makers.

The award winners will get a custom trophy and a little cup o' caffeine icon by their names.

Time for a big cheer and thanks yous for these talented folks, some of the many people who make our games so much more fun to play. We look forward to handing out more MOCCAs and LATTEs in the future!

MTS Staff

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
14 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 10:56 PM
Wow! Congratulations to all of you! So well deserved!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 10:59 PM
Yay! Congrats everyone! Very well deserved. You guys are an inspiration to us all. <3

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 11:59 PM
Congratulations to you all!
I was surprised to see some of the names listed as I would have assumed they would have already had such awards because of their awesome work.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 12:17 AM
Congrats! It is well deserved! :D

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Theorist
#6 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 12:35 AM
Wow. I'm extremely flattered to be included with such an amazing group of creators. Thank you so much!
Site Helper
#7 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 12:46 AM
Congratulations!!!

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 12:48 AM
Thank you so much for this, I honestly never thought I could ever even get nominated for such an awesome award, let alone actually win it...Thank you, it means a lot to me. I am happy and proud to be in the company of such fantastic creators.

Congrats to everyone! :D
Interstellar Traveler
#9 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 1:49 AM

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#10 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 7:36 AM
There is no saying this is well deserved by you all. You have all indeed given us much. Congrats to you all, and plenty of thanks for all your wonderful contents
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#11 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 9:28 AM
Thank you! We've all seen similar announcements from other years.. I never thought my name would be there some day. But there it is! And.. gosh, I have no words besides Thank You! again. :D

everyone!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#12 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 10:11 AM
Congratulations to all the winners! Very well deserved, each and every one of you! :lovestruc
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 10:52 AM
Congratulations to the winners! Definitely deserved! :D

Visit MissyHissy's Job Centre and MissyHissy's Job Centre Forum for additional career help.
Visit MissyHissy's Irish Dance Studio
The Daily Plumbob, a Sims 4 Gameplay blog
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 11:17 AM
I'm speechless and have been gaping for the past five minutes. Thank you so much! I'm so flattered, surprised, happy and honored to be mentioned in a group of such talented people. Thank you!
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#15 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 11:22 AM
So many familiar names, congratulations to all of you! Very well-deserved
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#16 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 11:33 AM
Thank you and congratulations to all.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
#17 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 11:59 AM

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Instructor
#18 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 3:41 PM
I've been wondering when Bloomsbase, Velocitygrass, fanseelamb, and Awesims would be recognized.

Welp, time for a downloading splurge!

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Instructor
#19 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 5:28 PM
Congrats to all :D

Knight Of The Moon
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 5:29 PM
Wait, you mean to tell me Leefish didn't have one before now?! Well, glad that's fixed now.

Congratulations everyone! Always nice to check out the list and find creators that were under my radar before.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Field Researcher
#21 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 7:41 PM
Congrats everyone!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#22 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 8:02 PM
A well deserved congrats to everyone!
Mad Poster
#23 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 12:08 AM
Congratulations to all!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#24 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 12:45 AM
Congratulations everyone!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 1:12 AM
Congratulations to everyone, thank you all for all the great work you do.
Page 1 of 2