Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 11:54 PM
Who is Elle Rodiek?
I have a problem with Elle Rodiek (I googled her and the only thing that came up was Grant Rodiek, a member of the production team for OFB). I believe she came with the OFB expansion. Is she an NPC or a member of a EA family? I don't play EA families, so I don't know which she is. In any case, she's a foul-tempered child who has negative interactions wtih all of my sims, but that's not the worst of it.

When she shows-up on my business lots customers are unable to checkout because she is standing at the head of the line, but back from the counter, sometimes standing in a corner. Everything runs smoothly untils she appears. I ususally use the moveobjects cheat and delete her and then everything runs fine again--although I can't delete her when I'm not playing a business owned by a controllable sim.

Last night I was playing on a community lot in my own neighborhood when I took a closer look at her and noticed some strange things. First, she floats above the ground, her feet placed about on the level of an adult sim's knees. She also has a stiff-legged gait, something I noticed a few months ago upon first seeing her. My controllable sims could sometimes interact with her and at othertimes not--adult interactions to the best of my knowledge (I made one of my sims joy-buzzer her several times, just because she's so obnoxious). Last, the weirdest thing of all, she has a man's voice!

Does anyone know anything about this little brat in drag? She's a pest, and I'd like to get rid of her forever. :smash: I don't have SimPE though, so I guess that may hinder me in ridding my game of Elle Rodiek.

River

Edit: Just wanted to clarify that I'm not asking for tech help, just curious as to who she is and if anyone else has experienced something similar with this sim.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 4:32 AM
I've seen her only through SimPE; however, one of the things I've noticed is that she's classed as an adult, not a child.
Site Helper
#3 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 4:14 PM
I haven't seen her turn up either. Maybe something glitched in your game when she was spawned?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 6:54 PM
She's also classified as a male
Theorist
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 12:48 AM
That's odd. I believe I've seen her in SimPE although I didn't pay much attention to her stats. From what I could see I assumed she's a Townie (Bluewater Village comes with its own set). There's another character in Bluewater Village that's dead that seems to have the wrong gender set. I don't remember which one right now--I'd have to look it up.
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 6:37 PM
you can also force an error or delete her wijth the boolprop cheat... but i guess that only works if you have the allmenus on cheat activated or the boolprop testingcheatsenabled for the lot in question

more info here:
http://www.jd-movies.com/allmenus.php
Site Helper
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 6:44 PM
My husband was just using Insim to summon an NPC, and I saw Elle Rodieck listed as an NPC on the list.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 10:13 PM
Thanks for the information and the tip on allmenus. I see a few of you have noted that in SimPE she is classed as an adult--and also as a male. So, it's not just in my game that she's messed-up? Well, since posting I haven't seen her on any community lots; but then again, she likes a bad penny, so it's only a matter of time before she makes another appearance.
Thanks again,
River
Misty, I love your Smokey--not just the message. I'm a Smokey fan, although I haven't gotten into heavily collecting Smokey memorabila. I do have a mug and a cap, and also a worn comic book my oldest child brought home when she was in the sixth grade, which was ages ago now.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#10 Old 31st May 2014 at 5:34 PM
Good grief. Necroposting to the extreme. The last post was 7 years ago. Closing.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: gah what why