Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2008 at 1:40 AM
How in the world do you use the clean pack installer?
I'm lost I read the manual for it but that really didn't help. I am extremely used to just using the wonderful Q-press but that no longer works D; so I really need help I'm a Sims 2 downloading fiend who is highly addicted and my stupidness doesn't help a thing. D;

So if anyone wants to help me out that would be great or if you could just give me the link to a different installer? That isn't the Sims file maid 2 that thing doesn't really work well.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th May 2008 at 6:00 PM
The Sims2Pack Clean Installer is a utility for allowing you to view inside Sims2Packs- which are the files you get when you download a packaged lot or a packaged sim. It doesn't help you to install other files- such as Zip, rar or .package files, but you can scan your downloads and view the file descriptions, thumbnail images and some details, and also search for hacks and duplicates.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th May 2008 at 10:11 PM
i used to use q-xpress as well! and also found the manual thing not very helpful. you said it doesn't help to install other files such as zip and .package files. i'm new here and know nothing of this stuff, but apparently most clothes and hair etc are in the .package file format. how do i upload those as custom content in my sims2 game?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th May 2008 at 11:52 AM
Locked thread