Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 36
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:52 PM
This is wonderful! I'm totally not a lesbian but I LOVE BOOBS! I have always been dissapointed in the lack of boobage in this game. Now my sims can look (and virtually feel) better!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:55 PM
Oh you finally released!

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Field Researcher
#53 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KagomeKagome
For the love of all things Sim-related, thank you, Delphy. Now I can have a proper pudding me without adding 300 pounds! :D

This pretty much sums it up for me as well!! when we look back to this game this tool will be top 3 of all Sims 3 mods every conceived!!! Hands down...thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!
Theorist
#54 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:57 PM
Oh .. was being so fun test ... But everything works perfectly, thank you for your work!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:05 PM
it does not work in my game, my game crashes. actually it happens each time I install some sort of slider hack. so yeah, it does not work for everybody. *shrugs*

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#56 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:13 PM
FoxyPink: Considering the number of people who already tested this with zero issues, I suspect the issue is not with the slider but something with your game or setup.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
#57 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:24 PM
hmm now i need to find a way to adjust my existing sims... thanks for this
Test Subject
#58 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:25 PM
Thanks a gillion!! Great work! With the butt slider (if there will be one) I will be able to make myself! Ya, I have a bigggggg butt ^_^ But I'm so skinny and... TALL! Another slider <3 Thanks

Happiness is perfume, you can't pour it on somebody else without getting a few drops on yourself.
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:26 PM
Delphy, I have been downloading CC from this site for a while now but this my first official post on this site. I am using it to thank you for your amazing work! Thank you, this has greatly made my sims game more enjoyable! Can't wait for more!
Test Subject
#60 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by -xx-sparkle-xx-
Finally, my Teens will no longer be totally flat-chested! Thanks!

ditto! :cylon:

Happiness is perfume, you can't pour it on somebody else without getting a few drops on yourself.
Scholar
#61 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:30 PM
This is so welcome (and waited^^). A lot of thanks Delphy ! Good job !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#62 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:36 PM
I'm speachless! Thank you so much for making my sims feel more unique!
Field Researcher
#63 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:40 PM
I have already tested the Mod. It's awesome. But a question. I'm German. How can I add the descriptions by editing the STBL resource? What do I have to do? What is STBL resource?

And I haven't tested. What happens to a Sim with bigger boobs, when I upload it. Does it still has bigger boobs? (For example The slider Hack works in a way that the Sim still uses the extreme slider options.)

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Test Subject
#64 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:42 PM
Thank god for talented people like you Delphy.. if it werent for great creators like Warlokk for TS2 and you for TS3, our poor sims may as well have been clones.. I tried this in game as soon as i downloaded it and its one of the best additions to the game so far.. I cant wait for the derrier and height sliders to come out, then I think CASing will be complete.. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#65 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:44 PM
I love you so ****ing much!

I live in the Internet.
Test Subject
#66 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:48 PM
hallefreakinglujah.
Test Subject
#67 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:08 PM
Thank you!!!! Wonderful work as always, Delphy~ I'm definitely looking forward to your height sliders.
Test Subject
#68 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:16 PM
Delphy, you're amazing! Gracias! Can't wait to see what other sliders you make!
Test Subject
#69 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:16 PM
i have had this in my game for a while now, and i love it. if i overright the old files, will it mess up any of my sims who already had it?
Test Subject
#70 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:17 PM
I remember when you said that you're working on this. Dude, it's a revolution to the game!! It must win some prize NOW!
Field Researcher
#71 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:17 PM
genius! i always thought the sims 3 was lacking in available sliders. Thank you soooooo much :D
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:18 PM
Delphy, you just made my day lol! This should be on the featured list because it's freaking awesome, i remember when i was just browsing through the creativity section, and being so excited to see someone finally come up with this!
Test Subject
#73 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:30 PM
Delphy ... thank you so much for the effort you put into this. You and your mods help make this game fun.
Test Subject
#74 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:30 PM
Thanks! Now my Sims can look realistic... or at least more so. I'm very thankful for this! :D
Instructor
#75 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:35 PM
Absolutely outstanding, magnificent; you are brilliant. Thank you so very
much for sharing. It is really appreciated.
Page 3 of 36