Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 10:46 PM
Default King (Horse)
Another horse I'm considering uploading. I've been bitten by the horsie bug xD Can I get any comments/ crit on him?

Anyway This guy has the HD horse coat from Lakeside Saddlery on him that looks the same in game! No magic tail needed! And has ParaohHounds Stupendous Spolotches for his facial markings.
Screenshots

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 10:31 AM
Also done him in a bay colouration. I dont know which I like more..
Screenshots

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Rubric Wrangler
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 8:06 PM
Hey, so sorry, just saw this now! I think I like him best in the bay colour, it is working really well. Black is beautiful, but it is really hard to do well in TS3. If you do want to do him in black, I think you might need to look into adding a bit more detail to the body shading. Artificially bumping up the coat highlights helps black horses in TS3. I would also look into maybe doing a bit of shading in a very subtle colour; a lot of black horses can lean a bit brown in certain light, and having even a little bit of colour variation can really make your pet's coat "pop".

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr