Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 10:53 PM
Default Twin Towns by jillbg

Twin Towns : Download Here
(Falls Harbor & Fairview Heights - Unpopulated)

Falls Harbor Households : (29 households and maps)

Fairview Heights Households : (27 households and maps)

There are in total 160 lots;

- 80 community lots

- 70 residential lots and 10 lots without buildings

- 56 households

This world is huge, so there are subways and Llamas to facilitate travelling.

World information: 146.22 MB It plays smoothly on a high end computer.

You will need almost all expansion packs and the mayor stuff packs together with some of the store content (check out the pages with the maps):

The Boardwalk

Prism Art Studio

The Carousel from World of Wonder Carousel Collection

Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts

Business as Usual Bistro

Le Cinema Plumbob

Stones Throw Greenhouse

Delicious Indulgent Bakery

The Now and Then Century Manor

Surf’s Up Sun & Fun Wave Station

Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop

Milkin' It Dairy Corral

Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop

Dead Man’s Hand Poker Table, Let It Ride Roulette Table and Hit’em Harder Black Jack Table

Hot Air Balloon and Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center from Aurora Skies Gold

Serenity Retreat: The Massage Table and Sauna from Sunlit Tides Gold

The Wood Fire Oven from Monte Vista

The Gaz Station from EV Pack + Renault Tweezy (free, but no longer available…)

Store Worlds:

Riverview, Barnacle Bay, Hidden Springs, Monte Vista, Lucky Palms, Aurora Skies, Sunlit Tides, Midnight Hollow

The only EP’s and Stuff Packs not used are: Into The Future, Katy Perry and Moviestuff

There are so many pictures there's no way I can show them all in this thread without blocking something! So I advise you to have a look at the blog I created to present it - with backup stories for all household and some pretty funny pictures...
Falls Harbor

Fairview Heights

I've had some pretty awesome feedback so far, but you're more than welcome to leave some input - criticism can also be constructive!
Happy simming!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 8:11 AM
I don't have any constructive criticism - just wanted to say I think it looks great, and I love the concept
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
I don't have any constructive criticism - just wanted to say I think it looks great, and I love the concept

Thanks! I was looking for a world that had just about everything, so I didn't have to move around so much But once I got started I just couldn't stop! It's very rewarding to create...
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 2:17 PM
Looks wonderful! I like it!
Reminds a little of what I want to accomplish in my own world .. but I only have a few expansion packs. Oh, what fun it must be to have so much material to work with!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 2:21 PM
I just got a new laptop yesterday, so once I'm done installing all the ep's, I plan on downloading and checking out this world. It looks great! I love huge worlds.

Quote: Originally posted by Eva-Lulu
Reminds a little of what I want to accomplish in my own world .. but I only have a few expansion packs. Oh, what fun it must be to have so much material to work with!

Not sure if you were looking to buy more ep's, but I just wanted to let you know that the ep's are really cheap on ebay, especially if you are okay with downloading origin codes. The origin codes for sims 3 ep's on ebay are between 5-15 dollars from what I've seen. I've had all ep's for a while now, but someone else a bit ago mentioned that they wanted to buy some new ep's, and I was curious how cheap they'd be now.

Actually, this user has them all on sale for less than ten dollars. Cheap simpoints too. http://www.ebay.com/sch/plumboby/m....=1&_ipg=&_from=
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eva-Lulu

Great that you like it! I have everything except ITF and Movie stuff, but frankly you can't get enough stuff to work with...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsgal2227
I just got a new laptop yesterday, so once I'm done installing all the ep's, I plan on downloading and checking out this world. It looks great! I love huge worlds.

Not sure if you were looking to buy more ep's, but I just wanted to let you know that the ep's are really cheap on ebay, especially if you are okay with downloading origin codes. The origin codes for sims 3 ep's on ebay are between 5-15 dollars from what I've seen. I've had all ep's for a while now, but someone else a bit ago mentioned that they wanted to buy some new ep's, and I was curious how cheap they'd be now.

Actually, this user has them all on sale for less than ten dollars. Cheap simpoints too. http://www.ebay.com/sch/plumboby/m....=1&_ipg=&_from=

Congrats to your new laptop! I think you'll like Twin Town, it's quite handy to play in as it's got almost all venues and rabbitholes you need... Keep me updated here on my Twin Town's blog!