Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Aging Enabled - With Life Extension

by Hadron1776 Posted 26th May 2017 at 7:47 AM - Updated 11th Dec 2017 at 7:20 PM by Hadron1776 : Added script function override - November patch

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#51 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 7:38 PM
I tried this mod in my Game and it is broken. The aging bar getting silver, you can see the days, but thats all, so i take it out. Sorry.
Test Subject
#52 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 7:03 PM
I would really love to try the mod, but it needs to be updated to Get Famous and the latest patches, so maybe you could do that when you have time?
Test Subject
#53 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 3:54 AM
The main mod file is indeed broken and I suspect is abandoned and will remain so BUT if you read the comments back at the end of page 2 you will see user jg6714 uploaded a working version of the x2 version which I am using and it works just fine. People that wanted the more longer life durations, sorry, you'll have to fix those yourself but I used the 2x version myself and am thankful jg6714 provided a fix. You have to download it from his post at the bottom of page 2.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 11:33 PM
Anyone updating this mod? =D, i love haming my vampires age more slowly than my mortal sims, or any idea how to update the mod ourselves?
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 12:53 AM
Default Still working-ish
Seems to be working still but the last updates messed up the display/ui on it. Anyone still updating this?
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 4:02 AM
Default Could you please update this?
Quote: Originally posted by jg6714
I was also a bit disappointed by this mod getting broken by Get Famous and I got tired of playing without it so I decided to take a crack at getting it working. I've attached an updated copy of the x2 version (that's the one I use) that's working for me with Get Famous. In theory, now that I've worked out the kinks with one version the others should be fairly simple to update and I'll take crack at those when I have some more time.

Hi! I really would like you to update this. The reputation is broken with this.
Test Subject
#57 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 1:53 PM
Hi everyone,

I just updated all versions of Hadron1776 mod. The files below are now compatible with version 1.52.100.1020 (and Island Living).
I tested them normally everything works ^^
I hope the original creator will continue to update this great mod T.T
Test Subject
#58 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nova JY
Hi everyone,

I just updated all versions of Hadron1776 mod. The files below are now compatible with version 1.52.100.1020 (and Island Living).

Nova you're great! Thank you for updating it after the OP vanished!
Test Subject
#59 Old 13th Nov 2019 at 3:05 AM
Hi everyone,

I found that this mod no longer works with my game. It causes my game to fail to load into a household after the update today. Just thought to let you know.
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Nov 2019 at 3:46 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks, Nova ... unfortunately, it seems that with the new University expansion the aging process has been changed and so the mods are broken again.
Test Subject
#61 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 6:23 PM
Yes it's sure !
Unfortunately, I just watched the files from the Discover University Update and I'm not experienced enough to make the mod compatible with this update.
The GFX file has received some changes that make the default mod script invalid.... And I tried different manipulations, I still have errors :/

So if someone more experienced can update it, it would be great.
Test Subject
#62 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 11:26 PM
Yes it's sure !
Unfortunately, I just watched the files from the Discover University Update and I'm not experienced enough to make the mod compatible with this update.
The GFX file has received some changes that make the default mod script invalid.... And I tried different manipulations, I still have errors :/

So if someone more experienced can update it, it would be great.

Ugh, I was afraid of that. I wonder if this is something that Deaderpool could finally be convinced to add to MC Command Center. Frankly surprised that he hadn't done so yet before ... but maybe no one asked?
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 9:33 AM
Yes, good idea.
I hope he will accept your request :/
Test Subject
#64 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 7:05 PM
Yes, good idea.
I hope he will accept your request :/

Well, I chatted with EG over with the MCCC support team and he said he'd give it to DP to take a look at for consideration.
Test Subject
#65 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 8:53 PM
Oh! Great, we'll see then
Thanks for the answer ^^
Test Subject
#66 Old 21st Dec 2019 at 7:49 PM
Oh! Great, we'll see then
Thanks for the answer ^^

Well, I followed up finally on this with the MC Command Center crew and the word is DeaderPool said it's not possible to split the aging out and never was and the best he can do was what is in MCCC now (i.e. change the age where they become immortal or set them to age normally). Which this then begs the question of how it was done with Hadron's mod since it for sure made Vampires age more slowly. It also worked in unison with MCCC so you could turn ON MCCCs "vampires age normally" mode and then use Hadron's mod and they'd age 2x-3x more slowly but did eventually die of old age. Suffice to say all that broke with University as you know. I'm at a loss as to what can be done now for a fix.
Page 3 of 3