Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 12:45 AM
Default Not seeing the latest lots
For the past few times I've accessed Downloads and want to look at the latest Lots, I don't see the latest ones. I see about five lots for Jan-Jun 2017 and then the rest are 2016. I haven't changed any settings (and did try to tweak the results with no luck) but cannot see the latest. For other categories I can - it's just lots. Anyone got a solution?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 1:56 PM
All of the recent lots require BV, which you don't have, according to your profile. So, the problem is probably that you have your download filters set to only show downloads which are compatible with your game, and none of the recent lots meet that requirement.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:58 PM
I recently learned from notDelphyanymore that using the search functions in certain ways can sometimes reset your preferences.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
All of the recent lots require BV, which you don't have, according to your profile. So, the problem is probably that you have your download filters set to only show downloads which are compatible with your game, and none of the recent lots meet that requirement.

Except that I was able to view all downloads until very recently, including my own creations which do not require BV.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 9:27 AM
You're probably on compatible mode now, and where on all mode before.

Click here: http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...showType=1&gs=0

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Site Helper
#6 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 6:50 PM
It's very easy to discover that your preferences have changed themselves. I've had it happen a lot.

Just to be thorough, can you double check to see that they haven't changed themselves when you weren't paying attention?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 12:58 AM
Ok, before I clicked on the above link, it was still only showing lots that were compatible with the games I have. However, clicking on edit under that only took me to a page where I could click or unclick games purchased (nothing about viewing compatible).
I hope it's fixed itself. Thanks all.