Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

TS2 Conversions II - 6 New-ish Patterns

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,716 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 75,851 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 20th Jul 2009 at 9:35 AM
Updated: 20th Jul 2009 at 9:52 PM - fixed a typo
To be brief, tomvanroosmalen requested these so I made them. :}

I hope I was able to convert them without causing them to lose their charm, as a few tones are always lost in such conversions. I think they came out nice though. Notice that most of them have at least two color channels, so that you can match the wood grain and all that shizzle exactly to your liking.

Notes: (1) The colors on the wall are the default colors. (2) Bigger pictures are attached.

Walk the Plank, Slimming Oak, and Rustic Pine can be found in the wood category. Sid's Cement, Stucco, and Discrete Concrete are masonry. (Duh?)

Sharing Policy:
Sharing is caring and it can be fun. Feel free to include patterns with lots/Sims/etc as long as you're not uploading to a pay site. Edit as you wish. In fact, if you want the original extracted .jpegs or converted .dds files just ask.

Requests:
Since it's obvious I take requests, I should warn you that I am in no way prompt in filling requests.

Additional Credits:
I did everything myself. I taught myself how to make patterns, and I even coded a little program called "Plum's Pattern Packager" (patent pending) that makes it easy to put patterns in game. CALL ME A LIAR I DARE YOU.

>_>

<_<

(thanks HP and Delphy)