Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 11:56 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game loads about 95%, stalls
I was able play yesterday once, then tried again yesterday and it loaded to about 95% and never passed that point. Today I tried and on the second time it FINALLY loaded, but it again had stalled at the same point and took about ten minutes to pass it.

I haven't changed anything about my computer or the program at all, so what gives?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 4:04 AM
Are you playing with any mods or cc?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani
I was able play yesterday once, then tried again yesterday and it loaded to about 95% and never passed that point. Today I tried and on the second time it FINALLY loaded, but it again had stalled at the same point and took about ten minutes to pass it. I haven't changed anything about my computer or the program at all, so what gives?

It would help the members here to be better able to help you if you provided a little more information. For starters:
PC? MAC?
Patch
System Specs or Device config file
Games Installed
RAM
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 4:53 PM
It is most likely a mod problem or you have installed some bad cc (meaning clothes or something). Maybe a sims 2 or sims 4 item? You can use the process monitor to see if any one item is hanging your game up.
Find it here:
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...ackage_File_Lag

This is a great guide for finding anything that is causing your game to hang up.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 5:18 AM
I have a lot of mods and CC but the thing is that it worked fine earlier that day and nothing changed in between those plays. I haven't gotten any new either in a long time.