Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated* A Whole New Dimension: OMSPs Revisited and Improved!

by SilentLucidity Posted 13th Feb 2009 at 2:12 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 6:26 PM by SilentLucidity : revisions, spelling

270 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 237 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 11
Test Subject
#201 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 12:08 AM Last edited by Avika P. : 11th Jun 2009 at 12:24 AM.
I have tried it in game it's awesome that very fulfill me a lot.
I can say it's the best the sims stuffs that i never had.
I had always want something like this.
Thank you.

I have one question, if i download your OMSP for collection file (i have this one) then i share my house to other one with these OMSPs, people who got my house can see these omsps?
i guess no. lol

If so i better download a new one that is an OMSP for catalog?
I love OMSP for collection file btw because i hate cluttered in buy mode.
Test Subject
#202 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:34 PM
These are wonderful! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#203 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:15 AM
Avika P.If you share a house than has these OMSPs packaged with the house, I do not see why anyone who downloaded that house would not see them. So...yes, that would work.

And if you hate a cluttered buy mode I would certainly recommend downloading the set that is not in the catalog. I use that set and I love it.

I am glad that everyone is still enjoying these and finding uses for them.
Test Subject
#204 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 12:52 AM
Because of my crazy building tendencies, I always joke and call my houses "Winchester Mystery houses"... but then it gave me the idea of starting a Winchester's Mystery house Sim's project. It sounded impossible since I could not think of how to do some of the weird angles that the house has. I am wondering if this set would do the trick .

Thank you for a brilliant "how to" section and excellent shelves.
Lab Assistant
#205 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:23 AM
thanks a trillion bazillion!
Test Subject
#206 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:37 PM
This is superrr duperly awesome and I thank you a bazillion times over :D
HOWEVER, I don't quite understand how to get the shelves to go on things like chairs and atop counters etc. Whenever I put them over the object it stays above it. Do I have to have a cheat code on? Or do I need another hack?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#207 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:14 AM
mishimoto, these shelves are not meant to sit 'on' tables, counters and such. They are meant to occupy the same space as other objects, so that any item sitting on the shelves will appear to be sitting on the tables, counters, chairs, etc.

You should not need a cheat code to place them; however, for objects like tables that will hold two items already you may need to put some cheap deco objects in those two spots to prevent the shelves from jumping into the slots instead of staying on the floor under the table. Does that make sense?
Scholar
#208 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 10:13 PM
FIXEDangledShiftable157s.rar is giving me a 404 error.
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Lab Assistant
#209 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:43 AM
These are fabulous! I was actually looking for an invisible shelf recolour for my business, since my own didn't work (I think the maxis mesh is white, not invisible) and I haven't experimented with meshing yet.

These make it possible for me to use the 'Jo Waite & Sons Iced Seafood: Ice only' produce trays (it's part of a fishmonger's set on TSR - I can't remember if it's pay or not... hehemm.. booty...hehemmm) the way I thought I would be able to when I saw them. I can now use the empty one to put my fresh fruit, vegies and fish in to sell in a greengrocer's or fishmongers.

The uses of these things are endless... I'd be interested to see a thread of useful things people have done with these!

Many, many thanks!
Test Subject
#210 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:55 PM
Good job.

Congratulations

I have a question

How do I make for put a sims or object in the deb with your OMSP. I had tried but I can't and your picture I see the bear on the deb.

Thanks and success

GO CHIBCHOMBIA
Test Subject
#211 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentLucidity
mishimoto, these shelves are not meant to sit 'on' tables, counters and such. They are meant to occupy the same space as other objects, so that any item sitting on the shelves will appear to be sitting on the tables, counters, chairs, etc.

You should not need a cheat code to place them; however, for objects like tables that will hold two items already you may need to put some cheap deco objects in those two spots to prevent the shelves from jumping into the slots instead of staying on the floor under the table. Does that make sense?

Oh okay, I understand *feels a little stupid* Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#212 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 3:54 AM
the purple things wont show up in my game... theyre not there. am i doing something wrong? which one do i download? do i need al?
Lab Assistant
#213 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 2:19 AM
Awesome mod! But could you make the shiftable mods available for Bon Voyage? I don't have AL and I am a Mac user.

I want the shiftable mods to make my sims look like they are flying high in the sky.

Thanks in advance.
Instructor
#214 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 5:04 PM
These are great. The only thing is, Sims tend to stop before them and stare at them, and the violet rectangle in the thought bubble is unsettling.
Is there a way to disable viewing? With some hints, I may be able to do it myself, I do not ask you to re-do the enire huge set.
Test Subject
#215 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 1:06 AM
"What a WONDERFUL Alice in Wonderlandish useful tool!"

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. This'll be so much fun!
Test Subject
#216 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 1:48 PM
is there a base game version of above and under ground? this is the one i really need

awsome by the way

Hail Eris goddess of discord
Test Subject
#217 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 4:57 PM
These are great. It took a bit to figure out how to use them because there are so many but your tutorial was wonderful. I was just wondering how you made them only show up in the collections folder. I wish I had all my content like that because its hard weeding through it in the game, especially the decoratives. I have so much I can hardly find what I'm looking for between the maxis and custom content. It makes my eyes cross. He He!
Field Researcher
#218 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 5:09 PM
I think this is the most useful object/set I ever downloaded for Sims!!!!!
Thank you so DAMN much!!!!
Test Subject
#219 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 3:48 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Instructor
#220 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:03 PM
so. if i get this correct? There is no slot to put a computer on because that would be a "table" wich is not possible because tables are 2tile?

anyway. these are wonderful. definately top 10 need to have DL.
Test Subject
#221 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 2:48 AM
uhm for the apartment lifeshitable angles one... uhm... when i tried to download it it said the archeive ended unecpectedly and it said that it was also currupted... can you help me? i REALLY want these Y_Y
Test Subject
#222 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 4:52 PM
OMG these are perfect for stories... About to go crazy w/ them. Silent Lucicdy, you rock my virtual world!
Mad Poster
#223 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by boblesim
uhm for the apartment lifeshitable angles one... uhm... when i tried to download it it said the archeive ended unecpectedly and it said that it was also currupted... can you help me? i REALLY want these Y_Y

Usually when you get that message, it just means you have to keep trying to download it until it's good. It happens mostly I think when the site is very busy.
Scholar
#224 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 6:54 PM
Okay I downloaded the In collection-only file. But I don't understand where to put the files - I put the package file in Collections and the file folders in Downloads? Or do I put everything in Collections?

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#225 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 1:43 AM
oh wow... you're just fantastic... can I kiss you? =)

I'm a little confused as to how it all works, esp as I don't have AL, but I can't wait to give it a go in-game!

Thank you SO much!!! =)
Page 9 of 11