Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 4:27 PM
Default Hair Texture on The front of Sims Medieval Box
were do we find that flowing female hair texture they show on the front of the sims medieval box?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 4:29 PM
Nowhere. They just wanted to make you buy it. It's box art. ;-) The game engine is not even able to animate flowing hair.
Theorist
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 4:29 PM
Never trust the covers for game content, they're almost always artist renditions including stuff not in the game

Hi I'm Paul!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 6:47 PM
Yep, I do wish that that armor would be available to knights though. Their outfits are rubbish, and it occured to me that they do not receive any unique outfits aside from the guard outfit, while pretty much all other proffesions have at least two outfits unique to their proffesion.

And the guard outfit doesnt really count since you wouldnt want your knight to look the same as the guards.
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 7:01 PM
But that's what modders are for, right? *rubs hands*

I quite like the outfits, though. The only thing that irks me to no end is the buggy CAS for outfits. It loads only favorite patterns? -_- *screams for treeag to fix it*
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inhuman One
Yep, I do wish that that armor would be available to knights though. Their outfits are rubbish, and it occured to me that they do not receive any unique outfits aside from the guard outfit, while pretty much all other proffesions have at least two outfits unique to their proffesion.

And the guard outfit doesnt really count since you wouldnt want your knight to look the same as the guards.

You can buy/make different kinds of armor at/from the blacksmith. Not really the same, I know... but still something.