Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Dreamtime Romance: Contacts to Come Hither By! |*| Fixed! Please Re-Download! |*|

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,561 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 121,145 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:56 AM
Updated: 20th Jun 2010 at 3:08 PM - Update: Fixed Bathing Issue
Dreamtime Romance: Contacts to Come Hither By

Updated download! Fixed the issue where the contacts would switch to a costume mask when showering or bathing. Please re-download the new and improved -- with lanolin! -- file. Thanks!

This is a set of re-colorable contacts for all ages and genders that do not replace anything in game. They appear in the Looks/Makeup/Costume tab, and they will have their own thumbnail. You won't be able to miss them -- even if you're like me and are inundated with so much custom content you forget what's what.

Also, all three channels can be used to tint the contacts. There's a highlight tint, a slight tint around the pupil, and the main iris tint. Playing around with these three channels can result in an extensive range of colors and hues.

Though the contacts have a dreamy, romantic feel to them, I think they work well as an anime eye variation. But your mileage may vary.

Enjoy!

Models
As always, all fugliness is mine.

Models, Um, Modeling Custom Content

Skintones:
aikea_guinea's Slave Default Replacement Skintones for TS3 (Free)
HystericalParoxsym's Increased Texture Detail & Shine - TS3 Skin Replacements (Free)

Makeup:
Papercat Outer Liner (Free)
Papercat Faded Flare (Free)
Papercat Cat Liner (Free)
Papercat Lip Lines (Free)

Hairstyles:

Pegy's Peggy000010 Hair (Free)
Newsea's Lolipop Hair (Free)
XM Sims' XMS3-FloraHair002 Hair (Free)
Bosie's In A Parallel Universe Hair (Free)

Special Thanks!
Rick and Delphy's CAS Slider Hack
CAS Texture + Unitool