Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#326 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 7:51 AM
I've been by this challenge so many times. Mostly because I love the concept of it & also because the sims is repetitive so not controlling anyone & watching what they do seems fun. Well I have finally attempted to do it.. made all 8 sims.. only week 1 day 3.. my game crashes. One of the sims died from catching on fire from the fireplace.. so I moved another sim in then it crashed... ugh I regret not saving it. I always tend to forget to save when im so into the game.. so one more attempt.. wish me luck
Advertisement
Test Subject
#327 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 11:39 AM
I'm going to try this. I normally command my sims' every move, so it will be very interesting to see what they all do with themselves.
Test Subject
#328 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 10:41 PM
Personal Edit : After each week, I would eliminate the sim that has the lowest focus or skill of the week, and then remove the pool week. Just a thought.
Lab Assistant
#329 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 4:03 PM
any difference between the US one and the Canada one? I

scooby dooby don't
Lab Assistant
#330 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 4:03 PM
any difference between the US one and the Canada one? I'll need to check that way I do it properly

scooby dooby don't
Test Subject
#331 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 9:49 PM
I just completed this challenge and it was a total blast (only one sim died!!) I only changed one thing, the winner, instead of winning the house, won one million simoleans. It was great!
Field Researcher
#332 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by qwertytop
(only one sim died!!)
\

You were one of the lucky ones.
Lab Assistant
#333 Old 3rd May 2015 at 5:51 PM
I did this one for the Sims 2, it's a lot of fun! Is it just me or have sims gotten a lot better at keeping themselves alive in the transition between 2 and 3? I mean, they've all survived three weeks already and barely even peed themselves or passed out next to an empty bed. Disappointing.

Anyway, I'm doing it again and blogging the results: http://simscribe.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#334 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 6:43 PM
Hi! What mod do you use that alow more than 8 Sims in the house?
tks!
Field Researcher
#335 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 5:43 PM
Field Researcher
#336 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 5:27 PM Last edited by Simlover7114 : 15th Jul 2015 at 9:47 PM.
Ok so I just started this challenge ( I literally just finished the house. ) And instead of having enough "beds" for everyone... I made 2 double beds and placed some loveseats around the house. Survival of the fittest XD .

Oh yeah, all of the sims are completely randomized/premade. some I saved from what came up because they looked like something I could stand lol

Edit: Well the first week is over... And it is going to have to be the last. I left my game unattended since it was the start of the week, and all my little simmies decided to mess with all the things that could make fire go boom all over the house! 2 people were playing with the 2 fireplaces I added, and one person started waffles and left them to burn. A giant inferno started and almost the entire house was destroyed, 6 people have died, 4 from the fire and 2 because they were starving since the fire lasted FOREVER!!! I am not even kidding, it lasted for 2 days straight before one of the sims finally started putting out the fire, before promptly falling over, dying from starvation. And the two that survived only did because they got pregnant.

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Lab Assistant
#337 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 4:48 AM
I'm gearing up for Big Brother Lawndale. You can watch my progress over here: http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

I've started posting character bios and the storyline will begin on the 28th - approximately. It'll depend on how my wrists handle gameplay and documentation. The story will be staged shots based on the notes & screenies I take from the actual gameplay. If you want to participate in voting, you will need an account at PPMB, voting is in this thread: http://www.thepaperpusher.net/forum...php?f=6&t=43133

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the show.

Thanks, I hate it.
Instructor
#338 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 11:33 AM
seems this challenge brings back from the dead... gonna try this again..

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Mad Poster
#339 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 4:26 PM
I had to try this one. JFYI, Rosie does not have a TV since..at least 10 to 15 years? lol..and my soul is thanking me.
So WTF is Big brother, i have no clue.
Now that this is said, wow..I am having so much fun, it's almost criminal.
I might pop back to post pictures.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#340 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 3:21 PM
What happens to the sims that lose or are kicked out? Do you kill them?
Mad Poster
#341 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Astha123
What happens to the sims that lose or are kicked out? Do you kill them?

I would just have them use the phone to 'move out' and select the kick out option.

I'm on day four of my big brother challenge.

There was a fire on day three, so I took the stove as punishment.

I had a lot of fun building the house. The two things that sims do a lot is the 'scare' interaction and relaxing on beds.

On day one, two particular sims hit it off right away. They are the only friendship in the house at the moment.

But not everyone gets along. Fisticuffs ensued between two others shortly after move in. I think day two.

Test Subject
#342 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 9:05 PM
Alright, this is my first challenge after my computer crashed and I lost my previous games, my beautiful Amazons and all...But what you gonna do.
So, these are my sims, all randomized; I did tweaked a bit with their clothes and hairstyles, picked their lifetime wishes and decided what type of supernatural they're gonna be. But their traits and general appearance is completely random.

Melinda Royal. As you can see, she's a ghost. So what? Can't a ghost have some fun these days? Even ghosts appreciate cash and life in luxury. Melinda surely does. That's true she never had any luck (the fact that she died by falling from the sky says it all), but maybe this time it will change? Or will she have to retreat back to the world of shadows in shame?
Traits: Unlucky, Hopeless Romantic, Arrogant, Friendly, Born Salesperson
Lifetime Wish: Fashion Phenomenon
Race: Ghost

Sebastian Brand. He may look like some skinny, nerdy kid, who's totally not dangerous. And he probably wants you to think that, so he can easily sneak up on you and drink your blood. And I don't mean it in metaphorical way, he will quite literally drink your blood. And after disposing of you he will win the money. Better be careful with this guy.
Traits: No Sense of Humour, Slob, Genius, Artistic, Evil
Lifetime wish: The Emperor of Evil
Race: Vampire

Jodi Pratt. This lady is pretty good with money and if she wins this game, she'll know what to do with them. Her biggest dream is to have her own army of zomb- um, I mean, better not know, right? After all, if you're too curious, she can and will turn you into an ice statue and won't think twice about it.
Traits: Insane, Can't Stand Art, Hydrophobic, Frugal, Heavy Sleeper
Lifetime wish: Zombie Master
Race: Witch

Ron McGraw. This fellah is good on the eye, but also quite shady. He will be super impressed with everything you say and you'll feel nice and important, but then you might realize your wallet is gone. Will Ron get some cash in legal way for the first time in his life?
Traits: Vegetarian, Never Nude, Easily Impressed, Supernatural Sceptic, Kleptomaniac
Lifetime wish: Possession is Nine Tenths of the Law
Race: Human

Monique Ashton. She may not be the fairest of them all, but who cares how you look, if you have charisma and teeth that can rip throats out with ease? This girl knows what she wants, and what she wants is to be popular and liked. And everybody knows that wealth and popularity often go together.
Traits: Good Sense of Humor, Brooding, Hydrophobic, Charismatic, Lucky
Lifetime wish: Super Popular
Race: Werewolf

Garrick Florence. Oh, this guy knows how to talk! He's also got pretty good manners. In those qualities he sees his chance for winning Big Brother and maybe also heart of some (rich) lady. Will this cute, if a bit lazy fairy man become our winner?
Traits: Absent-Minded, Potato Couch, Proper, Schmoozer, Light Sleeper
Lifetime wish: Gold Digger
Race: Fairy

Tamra Shea. She's got a sweet face and can flirt you to death, but don't be fooled by that. One wrong word and she can go into full hysteria attack. This girl is mean at heart and won't feel sorry for you if you get kicked out. It's only bigger chance for winning to her.
Traits: Neurotic, Flirty, Family-Oriented, Clumsy, Mean Spirited
Lifetime wish: Master of the Arts

Lance Leal. He maybe is a little too emotional, but all he really wants is help people and save them. If he wins, he probably will spend his money on charity or building brand new house for little orphans or something noble like that. Ok, he also will buy himself cool car or two, but that's obvious.
Traits: Brave, Rebellious, Dramatic, Vehicle Enthusiast, Neat
Lifetime wish: Firefighter Super Hero

I just realized that Ron is the only one that I don't have an enface picture of. Ron, you lil' Klepto bitch. Pardon my french.
Right now I'm heading to the end of the first week. The only ones to ever touch the easels are Sebastian, Jodi and Melinda. Sebastian paints almost all the time, which doesn't suprise me, since he's Artistic. But Jodi has Can't Stand Art trait and she was the first (after Seb) to start painting, even though she only has one painting done so far. Poor Melinda attempted to do something a few times, but she always wandered off and I am a cruel god: I always scrape paintings when Sims wander off. Life is tough, Melinda.
The rest of them only came into the painting room to distract Sebastian or to do this:

"Yeah, this is one cool easel. I'm gonna just stand here and stare at it like a moron I am."

When I finish first week I'll post an update with some more pics. I apologize for any mistakes (not an English native speaker) and crappy pics (I'm not very good at that).
Test Subject
#343 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 12:20 AM
So first week of my BB Challenge has passed! There was some fainting, some peeing on the ground, a lil' bit flirting (Tamra), lots of evil faces (Sebastian), lots of doing laundry (Good Guy Lance), some mind controlling (Sebastian again) and not much painting. Pics below. Oh, and I'm pretty sure that at one point Jodi set Melinda on fire with the spell. I wasn't paying attention to them for a while, and then suddenly Melinda was all burned up; she had a negative moodlet and it said there it was from the spell. There is only one witch in the house...
Apart from that one...incident my Sims were pretty boring for most of the week. But then all happened at once: on Saturday we had several small fires and fights. Tamra fought Melinda once and Garrick two or three times (victory for her every time). Seb also fought poor Melinda, who just couldn't catch a break.

Yeah, that's cool, Tamra. But how about you do some work before you get your lazy blonde ass evicted?
On Sunday Miss Shea apparently decided to make things better; she didn't fight anyone and she even attempted painting, but didn't manage to get any skill point before the day was over.
We also had a big fire that day. Good Guy Lance strikes again and saves everyone from certain death! (This is the only pic of this fire I have, pity)

Oh, and I forgot to mention: On Wednesday Sebastian became a HoH, since he mastered the Art skill and was the obvious winner of the week. His privilege was an access to nice bedroom with TV, stereo and private bathroom. Good job, mr Brand.

Finally, there was a time for the roundup of the week and the first eviction!

Sebastian Brand became the winner of the Art week and as such was immune to the eviction. Jodi Pratt was after him with 2 Art skill points. No one else managed to get any skill. Lazy asses.
It is time for voting. Who will be kicked out? Will it be Mean Spirited Tamra? Or Garrick, who kept pranking others? The final decision is...

The person to be evicted is Melinda Royal.

She not only didn't get any skill, but also had negative relationship with everyone, except Ron for some reason. Was it her being a ghost? Was is ghost racism? Or was it because she wouldn't stop sneaking up on people and scaring them? Only gods know. (I know. It was the latter.)
Well, it's time to say goodbye to our unlucky little soul. Best wishes to you, Melinda. We hope your (after)life won't suck...too much.

I'm actually kinda sad right now.
Expect further updates, you guys, no matter if you want it or not. I feel like I'm really getting into this challenge.
Test Subject
#344 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 2:43 AM
I started this challenge too.
I'm blogging about it here.

The only problem I've had so far is that they don't actively go out and do the skill for the week. So i forced them all to paint and after the first round only one guy went at it again.
Test Subject
#345 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 12:00 AM
I am starting this challenge tonight! If I am able to, and remember, I will get screen shots to share. (Yes, I know I am late to the game, so to speak, but I just discovered this site)
Test Subject
#346 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 5:55 PM
I am doing this with 12 sims, one from each zodiac sign and 2 of each sim type (romance, family, etc) should be crazy
Page 14 of 14