Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 1087 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 5:40 PM
Default CAS issues
Hi

I'm hoping someone can help me, i've got LN installed and since installing when i go to create a sim i can't pick what age or skin colour, everything else works fine if i want a young adult with the skin colour the game decides, if the skin colour is set in the middle of dark and light i can't change it to have darker skin or lighter skin, and if i wanted a old sims i can't choose this i can click on the icon to ask it to change but it won't change.

Please someone help me...
Advertisement
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#2 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 6:16 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Incompatible CC
    Every time you patch or install a new EP, most of your hacks will need to be updated or removed. If you are having any kind of problem and you've just patched or installed a new EP, remove all your custom content and delete your cache files. Then, unless the problem is specific to one sim or lot, make a new town and see if the issue occurs there too.

If, having done so, the issue is fixed, then you have some incompatible CC. Any hacks - things which change the game's behaviour - are likely suspects and should be updated or removed; things like objects, clothes, hairs etc are generally safe.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 11:02 AM
Hi

Thank you Whiterider for your help i removered all my hacks and started adding them back into the folder one by one till i found out which one it was, luckly i don't have many of them but anyway my game is working a charm again and a very happy simmer is back playing the sims

Thank you again for your help

Section jump