Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter (Updated 5th Sept 2009)

by Tashiketh Posted 15th Aug 2009 at 9:33 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 3:13 PM by Nysha

686 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 421 Feedback Posts, 264 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 26 of 28
Test Subject
#626 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 5:26 PM
I read somewhere that errors might be caused by using this tool for Lots and households. What errors are these and is that true? Since I read that I'm kinda confused :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#627 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 10:54 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#628 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 2:18 AM
That's happened to me when I have too many packs running at once. Too much data= slower game and worse graphics. I agree, it's the worst.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#629 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 9:27 AM
This is an absolute lifesaver, thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#630 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 12:24 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#631 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 12:22 AM
After downloading, I received a file titled MTS_Delphy_984526_Sims3PackMultiInstaller.rar

I'm not sure if that is correct or not because it is not giving me the option to extract. I've used this in the past but my PC drive recently burnt out. It worked fine then but now I can't get it to cooperate whatsoever. If I could get a little insight as to what is going on here, that would be awesome.
Test Subject
#632 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 3:36 AM
When I used this none of the items showed up in game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#633 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 6:21 AM
omg thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#634 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 5:47 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#635 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 4:51 PM
Is there a way of reversing this? I downloaded it and now i cant get my game to work wont go past a black screen! dont want to lose all my CC!
Test Subject
#636 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 12:30 AM
Will "Delphy" be making a Sims4 version of the Multi Installer like he did for the Sims2 and the Sims3?
Test Subject
#637 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 11:01 PM
Default Is this program only for window not macs?
Quote: Originally posted by ilovemycats
Is there a way of reversing this? I downloaded it and now i cant get my game to work wont go past a black screen! dont want to lose all my CC!

I'm sorry to reply to your message, I couldn't figure out how to make a new post, I hope you got your game to work. Thank you to anyone that can answer this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#638 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 10:30 AM
Many many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#639 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 11:05 PM
really awesomemod. convert packs into packages, and then using another mod, combine them all, so the game run very smoothly with as many mos as i want.
Instructor
#640 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 10:06 AM
WHY???? WHY??? Am I just now finding out about this awesome time saver!!! Oh man, this is great I wish I would have found it earlier
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#641 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 9:28 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#642 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 10:43 AM
Default Hey the same thing happen to me have u figured it out?
Quote: Originally posted by NovaSimmer
Hey! I'm pretty sure I did something wrong because now I don't know what files are what because they all have different names! Ugh xD Can I do anything to fix it? At all?? Thanks!
Same thing happen to me have u figured it out?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#643 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 5:47 PM
Thank you so much, read the install helper thingy, and it helped I just needed to put the Sim3Pack files into my downloads :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#644 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 5:46 PM
This is a really awesome tool, has saved me a lot of time, but today when doing a virus scan with Iobit Malware Fighter, it picked up this programme as having a Trojan. Do you think it's a false positive?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#645 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 5:38 AM
This creation is the only reason I have cc in my game at all. THANK YOU!! Without this creation, I would have been unable to install cc. My Sims packs stopped installing themselves somewhere after one of the updates between Seasons. After that I set out to find a way around it. If it wasn't for your creation in enabling Sims3packs to become. packages, I would have given up on TS3 a long time ago!! Again, THANK YOU!! You're amazing!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#646 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 9:44 AM
Thanks for creating this tool. I do recommend it to anyone who wants to merge their CC with S3PE as it turns your .Sims3Packs into .packages so that the file format would be compatible with S3PE so you an merge your CC.
Lab Assistant
#647 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 4:57 PM Last edited by DerpyTanuki : 11th Mar 2017 at 5:14 PM.
I can't seem to make it work I selected a folder with .sims3pack files and then the destination folder, click extract and nothing happens, it says that its done but when I check the destination folder it's completely empty Help?

UPDATE: First I tried with 12 .sims3pack files and it didn't work. I can't install them with the launcher either, they appear as brown boxes, the install option is greyed out.

Tried it again with 15, added three files more (I could install them with the launcher) and the only ones that are perfectly extracted are those three I added...

I wanted to try this program as a way to be able to install the cc that I normally couldn't with the launcher (it's not the first time that it happened and I don't know why I can't install them)
Test Subject
#648 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 8:30 PM
HI, so this didint work for me and i need to ask that do i have to have the original sims3packs in dowload folder same time that i have the same files extracted in packages? Thanks
Test Subject
#649 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 12:59 AM
I have a big problem so when i installed them they changed the file names into gibberish ! so now half of the sims 3 pack files i converted into package are gibberish name files that i can't delete or see what cc it is or anything how do i fix it to recognize what cc it was or change it back please help this been a problem for almost a year now
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#650 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 12:40 AM
Thank you, i will try it out
Page 26 of 28