Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 4:28 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise, Into the Future
I need help badly
So this problem occurs since I started installing packages so it must be something with that I don't know.
It's hard to explain because it's a really damn weird lag but it's like, when my sim enter the house, after the first action he had done, he can't do anything else because he says there is something in the way. Then to stop this for happening I use move objects to replace the sims on the floor because en looks like he's stuck between two floor when he enters the house from outside (it's like I can see him walk even if I'm looking at the floor under the one where the sim is supposed to be (idk if you get this lol)). Anyways, so after that, when they move by themselves inside the house after I moved them with move objects, they like use invisible stairs to move floors it's so random. It's like instead of using the actual staircase when they want to listen tv on the second floor lets say, they just randomly walk and fly right through the floor it's so weird!
I tried to restart my sims and it didn't changed anything. The weirdest this is that it seems to do this only in my house.
Please help me if you experienced a similar problem. I really like my family right now and I don't want to consider uninstalling the program I have like so many expansion packs and if I loose my family I would cry!
Thank you your help is so much appreciated
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 5:11 AM
You have bad CC installed or something. The help section helped me deal with that pretty good. Have you looked there?
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 5:43 AM
Moving sims with moveobjects often causes problems with the way they navigate afterwards: sims fall through floors and stuff like what you've had. Usually a reset clears it up, but you might have to reset the lot as well, which you should be able to do with NRaas MasterController.

In the future, if sims can't get where they're going because of an obstruction, don't move them with moveobjects. Turn testingcheatsenabled on, shift-click where you want them to be and you'll get an option to teleport them wherever you shift-clicked. You should also check for objects that are getting in their way and move them somewhere else.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP