Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Redneck Mansion

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 205 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 31,472 Views
Uploaded: 4th Jul 2009 at 9:34 PM
Updated: 6th Jul 2009 at 7:42 PM - Credit

The Contents
"The Redneck Mansion" lends a certain charm to all of your Sims home and party needs. Every town has one, why shouldn't yours be the biggest?

The lot contains 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Included are a vehicle (yes, you can actually drive that rust heap), exercise equipment, fire pit, pond, outdoor grilling area, and everything you could need to serve a grand time.

It's gritty vibrancy is best enjoyed at the night hours, when friends can enjoy some fishing and grilling beneath the warm embracing hum of refurbished street lights.

Lot Size: 40x30
Unfurnished/Furnished:29,207/39,785

Suggestions: Changing some of the outdoor lights to a purple hue adds a very nice "bug zapper" effect.
There is ample room left in several of the "rooms" for you to expand without needing to build.

The Story
One of my most recent Sims is loosely based on one of my closest guy friends, he'd kill me if he saw this. My friend, we'll call him Bob, is a redneck in denial. I decided to create a character that let him loose. What better than the ultimate of ultimate redneck ingenuity!
Most of us have seen it, the "Redneck Mansion", built from 12 or so trailers to create a super trailer. Well now you can have your very own! Not surprisingly this home has ended up being one of the best party spots I've created so far.

To anyone that may find the term "redneck" offensive, I mean it in the best way possible. I've lived my entire life in the south, and have grown to find their ingenuity and general way of speech to be comical, as many of us do. This whole thing is meant to be lighthearted fun and not in the least bit hateful. I've had a lot of fun with the lot and the Sims I have on it, I hope a few of you will enjoy it as well.

Credits:This is actually a set at the Openluchttheater in Amsterdam. This is from the production of Ivanov.

Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 29000/39000