Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 10:45 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default I have no clue whats wrong with my sims game
i have family fun stuff installed on my computer i have all the requirements ok guys. Its a real copy of the game i brought at the store. The only cheat i used was a money cheat. So ill tell you whats happening. i had two characters male and female in a dorm at university together they graduated fine and i moved them into the old neighbourhood and they got married. i want them to have a family but it seems they dont age and when i try to make them have a baby the option isnt there and im sure my gal isnt pregnant already because heaps of days have past and no signs of pregnancy.

does any1 no y this is happening?
thnx

plz let thy fool answer thee question thous asks
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 2:04 PM Last edited by simsample : 10th Dec 2006 at 3:20 AM. Reason: Silly simsample
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 5:47 AM
I had this problem once. Does the house that you moved these two sims into, come from a house that was originally built or was from the university? I built a home whilst my sims were from university and when they graduated I put the house into the lot bin and then put it into the normal neighborhood my sims moved in and they did not age. I bulldozed the house, of course they weren't in it, moved them into another house and they started to age. I would suggest moving them into another house. A different type of house. And see if they age.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 3:13 AM
omg yes i think thats the reason y its playing up. Coz i did build a home in university for my two sims coz i didnt want a dorm and i liked the house so much that i transfered into the normal sims2 neighbourhood.

ill try what you suggest and c if it works.
thnx

plz let thy fool answer thee question thous asks
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 6:33 AM
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Good luck!