Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 10:16 AM
Default Can some kind person please point me in the right direction? - Making new objects.
I know this has been posted before and you are sick of seeing it ect. but I have spent the last 3/4 of an hgour wading through pages to try and find what I am looking for and all I can find is more advanced-level tutorials.

I want to start making objects or meshes for clothes, but I don't have any idea about what programs I use, or how to go about doing it.

Please could someone give me a link to a good tutorial that is for idiots like me? :D

and also, a list of programs that I need too. Thanking U so much :D

*~:εїз WWW.TIGERSIMS.TK εїз:~*
For all of your sims' fashion needs!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simshady
I know this has been posted before and you are sick of seeing it ect. but I have spent the last 3/4 of an hgour wading through pages to try and find what I am looking for and all I can find is more advanced-level tutorials.

I want to start making objects or meshes for clothes, but I don't have any idea about what programs I use, or how to go about doing it.

Please could someone give me a link to a good tutorial that is for idiots like me? :D

and also, a list of programs that I need too. Thanking U so much :D

I made one here, for doing objects: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...6994#post236994

It also has links for the needed programs
#3 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 9:32 PM
Hopfully this is good for COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS like................... me!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 9:34 PM
also, on the front page on the update about the meshtool. It gives the website for the mesh tool that has a good beginner tut
#5 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 9:36 PM
I'm a complete and utter idiot...
AND PROUD!