Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Skin collection #2 - non-defaults

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,306 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 428,940 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 18th Feb 2006 at 1:59 PM
Updated: 19th Feb 2006 at 1:11 AM
Hi everyone!

This is my skin collection #1, non-default, as requested.

Please, read below:

1 – These skins will NOT show up instead of the Maxis defaults in your game.

2 – I will not send any of the hairstyles shown in the pictures (I mention this only because I receive so many requests for them... but they're not mine)

3 – The eye colours are not included this time. I have a default set coming up, so be patient.

4 – These skins have nipples but not genitals. I will NOT do a set with the genitals showing. Please stop asking for realistic nude skins - I am not making them. Please do not add genitals to any of my sets and upload it anywhere.

5 – Feel free to upload these with your Sims on non-pay sites, but please do not edit them. Every time you open a file in a picture edit program and then save it as a BMP file again, the result will be more pixellated and uglier: I'd prefer that all the versions of my skins circulating are ones of high quality without bad noise. (for your own personal use, do whatever you like, just don't upload them... for ideas for skins, I have a topic in the Create forum. Aside from that, minor edits might be okay, just ask me first).

Thank you – and enjoy!