Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 2:35 AM
Default Welcome to the Time Travel Theories
Welcome to the time travel theories, the group that expounds on the idea that time travel is possible through both quantum mechanics and time travel physics. Here, we would discuss about probable time travelers as well as the ideas about time traveling to both past and the future. We also will discuss about the books dealing with time travel, movies with time travel, and TV shows with time travel in them as well as talk about UFOs and extraterrestrials and whether or not they are time travelers from our future.

Let me introduce myself. I'm a person who is trying to make time travel possible as well as making machinery and other electronics by studying quantum physics, quantum programming, quantum organic programming (which is possible), and other studies dealing with physics and engineering. I am building the engineering facility in Sedona, Arizona as soon as I get out of college with degrees in physics and engineering as the major and robotics and programming as minors.

Right now, I have the hamster by the name of Axl, I read books about animals, GO (which is a game from china), paranormal, conspiracies, cooking, and DIY stuff, and I also play The Sims 2 and The Sims 3.

I was 15 (or even older) when I was introduced into the real world of time travel. I wanted to time travel so I can write the book about past and future history of the Earth in several volumes. However, I now realized that the fact remains that I will be one of the first persons to attempt to build the time machine as well as a perfectly sound humanoid android with cyberskin material (don't ask me where I got that idea from after I felt it).

Please introduce yourself and why are you interested in time travel?

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.