Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2016 at 5:53 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game freezes leaving buy or build mode
I can't go back to live mode after going to either buy or build mode. It loads and loads and loads and never does anything. And the curser is replaced with the loading symbol, so I can't click on anything either.

https://youtu.be/F_i6OIfSYZk?t=18m52s
I was recording last night and caught it, but today I tried it without the recorder and it still happened. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Basically I removed some dead plants that the sims refused to interact with, claiming that it was blocking their paths.
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2016 at 10:02 AM
No, just mods like a yoga mat, an added radio station, and everyone clean house. I've played this house with all of those before.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2016 at 6:34 PM
Try playing offline if you could, or at least switch off the ability to buy things from the EA store while in Build/Buy Mode which it appears from your video that you have on. That could be what's malfunctioning.