Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ghost Hack

by Smonaff Posted 8th Nov 2006 at 11:13 AM - Updated 21st Nov 2006 at 10:06 PM by Smonaff

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 12:12 AM
Default Cures Zombiism
Thanks for the wonderful download. I did notice one thing though: apparently, I had an actual Zombie for whom I selected "Make me Normal." He was totally cured of being a Zombie and went back to being a normal Sim who had normal skin color, got older, etc.

He was also a Vampire, but he went back to being a normal Vampire. No problem with my Werewolf either.
Test Subject
#77 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 8:58 AM
can you help me please everytime i try to download this it like... wont open...sorry foer this but please help
Field Researcher
#78 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 6:46 AM
Very cool! Thank you
Test Subject
#79 Old 3rd May 2008 at 1:01 AM
Can You Tell Me How To Fix The Mod?
Test Subject
#80 Old 8th May 2008 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
I'm having the walking problem, even with a normal Sim. Hmmm ... maybe not normal normal, but a Sim with purple skin. The colors work great, and fit right in with the fantasy theme on one island. I can also make the Sim ghostlike in appearance, and that's wonderful. But if I tell her to walk like a zombie, I can't get her to stop unless I make her ghostlike. Then I can't make her stop walking like a ghost! I just can't get back to having her walk normally, no matter what I try.

Am I missing something? I tried to change her back into a zombie, then picked the "normal" walk on both the walk menu and the main menu. That didn't work. Otherwise, this mod is great ... I just can't use the walk options. The only thing I could think of is that maybe I have something that conflicts with this. Maybe it doesn't like the hula mod or something like that.

Well, I do not have this problem at all so it could be an uncompatible mod, stuff pack, ep or just your game. Or it could be because your using cheats or mabey you should just choose your walking style instead of making them ghostlike and then changing them back.
Test Subject
#81 Old 14th May 2008 at 12:11 AM
Oh this is excellent, I have a paranormal family and I really wanted a ghosty Sim that everyone could interact with.
This is exactly what I was looking for!
Test Subject
#82 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 1:04 AM
i havnt used this in a little while so how do i make it work again
Test Subject
#83 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 7:21 AM
can u un install this
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 3:58 AM
awesome! thank you for this!
Test Subject
#85 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:14 PM
Will this make me float off the ground while standing? And when i walk it'll make my sim float off the ground like a ghost without the other options?

In other words...

Will this mod give my sims the normal ghost floating ability without me looking like a ghost or do any of the other options?

and will this mod that I want have an * next to the "Walk here" option?

Come to me, clouds. May you rise as an evil storm, born to rip them open. Let the cover of night bear witness. Destroy those who resist so they shall harm me not. Let the blood of many cleanse me, preserving beauty eternal, I pray you.
Test Subject
#86 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 8:31 PM
i have a problem,after i downloaded where should i extract the file,im a big noob,pls help me
Test Subject
#87 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 8:23 PM
nice where do you put it lmao?
Test Subject
#88 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 6:41 PM
Cool! My sims can look like ghosts and have the characteristics of them! (Floating, Going through walls, don't mind if theres a big mountain in front of them... LOL)
Test Subject
#89 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:00 PM
yay! now i no longer have to kill my sims! thank you!
Test Subject
#90 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 2:19 AM
Really nice :X I love it
Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:35 AM
hey. um, i just downloaded it and i don't know how to find it? where is it located? is it an object?? what is it? im so confused. i've looked everywhere but i cant find it! :S
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 10:06 PM
Dear Smonaff

I'd like to use some of your hacks in a machinima (movie) project I'm working on - the ghost hack, more specifically, and the unlocked fried/shocked hair, possibly a few others, I'm not sure. I'll be sure to put you in the end credits too.

Thankyou for your time
- Ross "DocRossim/The Simlander" S.

Note: I tried to private message you, but your inbox is full.

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 1:06 PM
thanks so much for this!

:P
Test Subject
#94 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 8:15 PM
thank you!
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 8:53 PM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 9th Feb 2010 at 11:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by paramorechick101
hey. um, i just downloaded it and i don't know how to find it? where is it located? is it an object?? what is it? im so confused. i've looked everywhere but i cant find it! :S

Click on "Overview" and when you read down, a bit, you will probably find Smonaff's very nicely done notes or maybe not?

Quote:
The ghost hack is a social plugin so it will appear as a pie menu option when clicking on the active sim.

(BTW if you use a teleport menu option, like monique's MQ_Teleport.package, it will probably kick you right out of your ghost-walking mode as it should for safety, anyway.)

Has anyone had any luck with creating a sim, who has the occasional habit of bothering others, like with a light ghostly scare, perhaps? (Movie makers would probably love this kind of ghost.)

Just imagine specter-like sims with the power of Ghosts, oh wow!

And if anyone needs an exceptional ghost or two, just click below.
The Banshee by Wicked sims

... Jim ...

paysites.mustbedestroyed
Tired of getting ripped off by paysites?
Field Researcher
#96 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 5:14 PM
I love it. But what is that habit thing when you click on your sim?
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 3:57 AM
yay!! :DDDD
Test Subject
#98 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:17 PM
Can anyone please make this in any way a Sims 3 compatible version?
Test Subject
#99 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 12:47 AM
ok i didn't plan on posting about it but could someone make this apartment life compatible? and don't say it already is cause its clearly not, i put it in downloads and i get no ghost options when i click on my sims

i'd appreciate the help
#100 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 8:29 PM
Download need Mesh??/
Page 4 of 5