Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked - Lawn Parts 2019 version

by Bakie Posted 11th Oct 2019 at 4:38 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2019 at 8:25 PM by Bakie

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th Sep 2020 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by turbobug13
thank you :}
You're welcome!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 9:55 AM
Awesome work as always Bakie...thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nataliequay
Awesome work as always Bakie...thank you.
You're welcome Natalie

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 2:35 PM
I downloaded the link that was on youtube, do i still download these 5 files?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 30th Mar 2021 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ImagineAsylo
I downloaded the link that was on youtube, do i still download these 5 files?
Sorry for the late reply, no you can either download my mods on YouTube or here at MTS. Sometimes YouTube contains bonus mods though.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 10:33 AM
Thank you for all that you bring to our sim's lives! :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miniwowen
Thank you for all that you bring to our sim's lives!
You're welcome miniwowen! Happy you like it so much!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 11:04 AM
This is great. If only the files were so big... I'd totally put this in my game.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ecotersey
This is great. If only the files were so big... I'd totally put this in my game.
They're quite big, that's true. I think that's because all recolors and the size of te mesh. I'm not sure to be honest.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 8:56 PM
So much fun! Unfortunately, I'm worried that when I see these in the catalog, I'll forgot what they are and how to use them! LOL
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kslibra
So much fun! Unfortunately, I'm worried that when I see these in the catalog, I'll forgot what they are and how to use them! LOL
Take a quick look at the video and you will know quite fast again! Though only placing them can already change a lot at how things look on a lot.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 30th Jan 2023 at 10:13 PM
Fantastic !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 4th Feb 2023 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nelson3575
Fantastic !
Thanks and you're welcome

Page 2 of 2