Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 7:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Map Tags disappear when I try to move in a household
So recently one of my sims neighbors died and therefore the house was unoccupied, I decided I would create a family in edit town mode to move into the house, when I got to edit town there was someone who had just moved in so I evicted that sim and placed that sim on a different lot, that's when things took a weird turn, when I finished creating the family I went to move, I clicked place household and then the map tag for the house disappeared and I was completely unable to place the household in the home, The weird part was that this house was completely unoccuipied, was not a community lot, and was set as a regular residential lot! I have tried everything, I have used NRaas to reset the lot, I have changed it from apartment to residential, I have even changed it from residential to community and still the same thing happened, Now I have had this issues before and the only way i solved it before was completely bulldozing the lot and then using world editor to place a new lot zone, however I really like this house and I would love it if I didn't have to do that, Does anyone know what is happening?