Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 10:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Outfits keep changing/University Mascot
Hello

My sim has had issues with clothing. I put the chisami body on my game and I pretty much have the clothes the naked body and everything. But everytime she takes a shower, her body reverts back to EA body.

Also, when she comes out of the building after shes done with work, shes in here everyday clothes instead of her work clothes.

Can some one help explain why her clothes keep changing?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, I used Nraas to get rid of the university mascot from coming but now, every single time I load my game, the mascot comes to the house every-single-time.

Help me know what I've done wrong so I can fix this please? the mascot isn't the most annoying part, its the clothes.

thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 2:36 PM
I am not familiar with the chisami body mesh or it's impact within CAS assignments. If it is just used for the naked outfit you might want to consider one of cmars mods or using NRaas Decensor Mod. There might be more options available somewhere if you could provide a little more info detailing what you are using the mod for.

For the Mascot: If you have Retuner try this
From City Hall or a computer NRaas>Retuner>Settings>General>By Tunable XML>Sims 3.Gameplay.Situations>MascotIntroSituation
kCameraCenterOnLotTime = 0
kDoCameraZoom = False
kGlobalMascotTimeout = 100000
kHoursToIdle = 0.01
kHoursToWaitForGreet = 0.01
kInitialWaitTime = 1000000
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
I am not familiar with the chisami body mesh or it's impact within CAS assignments. If it is just used for the naked outfit you might want to consider one of cmars mods or using NRaas Decensor Mod. There might be more options available somewhere if you could provide a little more info detailing what you are using the mod for.

For the Mascot: If you have Retuner try this
From City Hall or a computer NRaas>Retuner>Settings>General>By Tunable XML>Sims 3.Gameplay.Situations>MascotIntroSituation
kCameraCenterOnLotTime = 0
kDoCameraZoom = False
kGlobalMascotTimeout = 100000
kHoursToIdle = 0.01
kHoursToWaitForGreet = 0.01
kInitialWaitTime = 1000000

Thank you, I will use this advice for a new game because me having to do this 5 times really messed up my flow of the story lol (my flow as in my interest of the story) so thank you for helping me!
btw I'm just using the chiasmi body for nothing other than making my avatar have more curves. no other reason than that.