Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 2:13 PM
Default Skilling Hidden Skills
How would one go about adding/editing an interaction which can skill up the miscellaneous "hidden" skills?

Actually, my general question would be to ask if there's already a cheat for it, but I couldn't find anything on it. Shiftclicking on the object involved to set the skill level for that hidden skill used to work with TS2... and maybe TS3.

I would specifically maybe edit an existing unrelated interaction to add a capability for enhanced and rapid skilling like... say Be Trained By on the dummies lets you skill all of the hiddens up at a rapid, while making it non-autonomous. Or maybe make a whole new interaction, but that sounds a tad more complicated.
  • Blah XML diving here blah.
The hiddens mentioned in S3_0333406C_00000000_CDC3CFD356BCAAC7_Skills are Fiddle, GameTable, Kingball, Whittle, and ... FistFight. The Prima Guide also mentions a skill related to performing in Bard plays but I can't find any mention in the ituns related to Bard, Perform or Play.

Lessee... What mention of skills in the interaction ituns themselves is mentioned in S3_03B33DDF_00000000_3CD3AC093C201FD8_PracticeCards_GameTable where a line goes:
Code:
    <SkillUpdatePerMinute>10</SkillUpdatePerMinute>

However, there's nothing mentioned in S3_03B33DDF_00000000_21174BFE176B8330_Practice_KingballCourt nor Play_KingballCourt nor PlayKingballWithSim_KingballCourt. So the lack of pattern is throwing me off.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 3:15 PM
I don't think this is something that can be pulled off without scripting. There is a DEBUG command AddSkillorSetLevel that could be modified and injected if that's within your modding skills.