Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2004 at 12:01 AM
Default Constrain floor elevation
Simple question... how do you use this cheat?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Nov 2004 at 12:09 AM
http://www.mikeinside.illusionfxnet.com/sims2/

err I thought they had a tutorial for that there, but it says how to use it. and some of it's practical applications...

MikeInside's Internal Modular Stairs Tutorial
has a how to... I thought I saw one for rounded roofs, but I can't find it.
[ Edited 18-11-2004 12:12AM ]

3/23/05 [05:26] -irc.thesimsresource.com- *** You are banned from The Sims Chat ([Girl-from-mars|TSR] banned)
^Proud to be banned :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2004 at 9:57 AM
You should be careful using it because it sometimes tends to screw up your walls... In other words, the tops of the walls can sometimes end up jagged in order to remain parallel with the floor. Someone I knew had a lot of trouble with this 'til she finally figured it out. I don't know how she solved it, though. I haven't even tried this cheat yet, but I plan to. I intend to build everything else first, though, and then fiddle with the elevation (and hope it doesn't do the same to me).
#4 Old 18th Nov 2004 at 11:34 AM
The best way to use this cheat, is to save at every point you make an adjustment. Because sometimes using the 'undo tool', doesn't always undo a jagged wall.
Then you must see if the upper levels are affected as well. Sometimes if you are working and only have the lower floor in view, the jagged wall can be affected on the above levels only. So if you wish to save yourself a lot of time, SAVE after each positive adjustment.
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies