Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2011 at 7:22 PM
Default The NPCpreacher won´t preach!
As the title says the NPCpreacher in the quest of another faith won´t preach, how do I make him or how o I go further in the questchain?
Please help.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd May 2011 at 8:50 PM
I haven't done this quest but I'm noticing a few quests which can't be completed (i.e., the right interaction won't come up) since the new patch. Maybe this is another one.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd May 2011 at 9:48 PM
Maybe we should have a thread that lists the various broken quests.

In the Dangerous Minds quest the teacher won't teach, and from what I've read, I'm not the only one who couldn't finish the Aarbyville quest using the spy.

Is it just my imagination, or does quitting a quest really mess up your kingdom's aspects?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2011 at 10:22 PM
Seems like the newest patch only mess things up :-(
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd May 2011 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kenkeast
Maybe we should have a thread that lists the various broken quests.

In the Dangerous Minds quest the teacher won't teach, and from what I've read, I'm not the only one who couldn't finish the Aarbyville quest using the spy.

Is it just my imagination, or does quitting a quest really mess up your kingdom's aspects?

I, too, had a problem in the Aarbyville quest with my spy. For some reason, she couldn't eavesdrop on the Rat King. Rather than quit the quest, I just used "ctrl + click" on the task and it moved me on so I could complete the quest.