Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2011 at 5:08 PM
Default Leap of faith survival?
Is it completely random whether or not you survive leaping into the pit of judgement, or is there a way to improve your odds? Do different Heroes have different odds of surviving or something? Can it be affected by having different traits?

The first time I tried to jump in, as my King, he died, but thankfully I'd saved just before jumping, so I reloaded and tried again, but this time I tried feeding the monster some meat just before jumping in, and he survived. But then I jumped in as my Knight without feeding first and he still survived so idk.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd May 2011 at 6:02 PM
Important thing is to not go in the pit at night, or the beast will rape your hero both male or females o_o
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd May 2011 at 6:15 PM
Feeding the beast first helps, but on characters that can't feed the beast just make sure your focus is really high. Also always save first just in case
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd May 2011 at 9:23 PM
Higher level is also important I think.

Seems pretty easy to survive it though, considering the many ugly NPC's that manage to survive it multible times.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd May 2011 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inhuman One
Higher level is also important I think.

I don't think level makes much of a difference. I've survived it on very low level characters too as long as they have high focus at at the time.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd May 2011 at 4:57 AM
I think the focus thing matters. . .
I remember tossing my queen in 4 times and she kept coming out fine. :/ -was really trying to kill her-