Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 7:17 PM
Poison apples
Witches should be able to choose whether to make a poison apple, or a regular apple...

I like being an evil warlock/witch, but exactly what the hay am I supposed to do with poison apples?

They can't be used as an ingredient like regular apples, and I can't use them as a joke to drug people, because somehow everyone always knows that it's poison.. ugh!

What is the purpose of these silly things?!
Advertisement
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 5:37 PM
You can cast the conversion ritual on them to turn them into other, more valuable things. You can get some pretty awesome things that way!

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 7:16 PM
It is a shame the evil witch can't go out to the park and give them away to the kiddies.
The best I have seen is the evil witch eats them herself when she gets hungry.

She turned one of them into a piece of woohooium.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 8:40 PM
My evil witch made one and ate later after he became an evil fairy and all it did was make him go to sleep for a little while. The was a moodlet for it....it was like when Snow White ate the apple that the evil witch gave her except my sim eventually woke up on his on own without the need to be kissed by a prince.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 2:10 AM
Yeah the evil witch just passed out into a dark slumber. I wonder if she can give them out as trick or treat gifts?