Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MichelleandMikayla061
Sorry i'm late with this..What computer do you have? If it's videos heres a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ISOSZVPYI

Windows, IDK if it's Vista though. XD

CODE LYOKO <3
MUSIC <3
BEST FRIEND <3
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lillym16
Oh great. Now the downloads wont show up in my Launcher >:0 I hate this computer

Are the downloads working even if they aren't showing up in the launcher?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 3:17 PM
Anyone enjoying this challenge?
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 10:22 PM
I really like this challenge i am trying it out myself
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 11:28 PM
why are the instructions u gave her so difficult... just download WinRAR it extraxts for you
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 3:22 AM
I have one question how do you install stuff on mod the sims????? please I wanna know!!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
Okay, you're going to need an unzipping program. Most of the mods on this site are zipped up to make them easier to send through the internet, like putting clothes into luggage so you can send them through the mail instead of sending them all loose. You need to unzip them to get everything out, and you need a program for that.

I use 7-zip. You'll need to figure out which one you need. If you're using Windows, then open the start menu, click on the link that says Computer, and then click on the C: drive. There should be two files labelled Program Files. One of them will have a number by it. If it's (x84), then download the first 7-zip in the menu on the site. If it says (x64), then download the second.

When you right-click on the zipped up files, there will be a menu. One of the options should say 7-zip. Click on that, then click Extract here. The file will be ready to use. Just place it in the Mods/Packages folder and you'll be good to go.
I've never understood how to install mods, and now I do. The Mod The Sims guide expects you to know what your doing it seems.

Broski
The Sims 3 is my life.
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 4:32 AM
I'll take on this challenge. Seems like a lot of fun. But of course, I have to get the cheats in first before I do anything else though..
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 12:11 AM
you also got the sleepfreedom mod to lift bed restrictions, making it so two teens can sleep together in the same bed.
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 3:59 PM
Default This will help!
I can't install mods (im a dummy) so i can't do this I was really hoping to!

Look at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGQqTotm9CY
Once you have done installing your first ever mod, go to The mod pages provided on the first post
and you will also need teen pregnancy outfits, so go to and install these like you would a mod:
http://www.poppysims.com/tfmaternitypage1.html
REMEMBER TO DELETE THE FOUR FILES FOUND IN THE SIMS THREE FOLDER EVERY TIME BEFORE YOU OPEN THE GAME EVERY TIME (AS THEY WILL REAPPEAR WHEN YOU CLOSE IT)
CASPartCache.package
CompositorCache.package
ScriptCache.package
SimCompositorCache,Package

Hoped I helped
Instructor
#36 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LollypopSimming
Look at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGQqTotm9CY
Once you have done installing your first ever mod, go to The mod pages provided on the first post
and you will also need teen pregnancy outfits, so go to and install these like you would a mod:
http://www.poppysims.com/tfmaternitypage1.html
REMEMBER TO DELETE THE FOUR FILES FOUND IN THE SIMS THREE FOLDER EVERY TIME BEFORE YOU OPEN THE GAME EVERY TIME (AS THEY WILL REAPPEAR WHEN YOU CLOSE IT)
CASPartCache.package
CompositorCache.package
ScriptCache.package
SimCompositorCache,Package

Hoped I helped

Socialcache is another one to delete, although not everyone has it.
While you don't necessarily have to delete the other caches all the time, considering they regenerate when you start the game up and that itself will make the game run slower in the beginning, you should always be deleting Scriptcache if you delete or install mods before you play. If you don't, your game may use old information, and the mods won't take full effect.
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 10:56 PM
I can't install mods (im a dummy) so i can't do this I was really hoping to!

there are GREAT helpful vids on youtube, that is how i learned to do it.
it basically takes making a mods folder in you sims 3 folder and in the mods folder a packages folder. then you put the .package file in that folder. (also works with custom content too!)

-if your installing custom content (its the same way...) you might want to merge those files together. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/post/list/212825.page
-in the mods folder you need a rescorces.cfg file otherwise it crashes your game
-you can find your sims 3 folder in : Documents/Electronic Arts
-HELPFUL VIDEO = www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL5Qpdd7TqI
-HELPFUL WEBPAGE = http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/f...hp?topic=9187.0

Hope this helped
Test Subject
#38 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 11:56 PM
Oh, cool! Totally gonna try it! Thanks for the challenge!
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 12:03 AM
Hmmm, I know how to to download them XD, but when I put them in the Mods folder, they don't work in my game... The NoIntro and the NoBuildingSparkles one (idk if thats right) works, but not the rest. I really want the Dexter The Bear Mod to work, but no luck... :'(
Any help is thanked!

You can download WinRAR and i did that same thing u did for like weeks and i got this (Yesterday) and it finally worked Hope i Helped
Test Subject
#40 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 9:27 AM
OK I have all the mods and packages installed my issue is every time i delete the four pre installed packages from the game they reappear. I've followed all instructions yet I still can seem to understand why I cant get these items to delete. before I load the game I open the Sims 3 folder and delete them but I still wasn't able to press woohoo for the teens so I decided to check the Sims 3 folder and sure enough the items are right back where they were to begin with so i exited the game because you cant delete anything while the game is open and tried again and still while the game was loading they reappeared. can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thank You
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deonna V
OK I have all the mods and packages installed my issue is every time i delete the four pre installed packages from the game they reappear. I've followed all instructions yet I still can seem to understand why I cant get these items to delete. before I load the game I open the Sims 3 folder and delete them but I still wasn't able to press woohoo for the teens so I decided to check the Sims 3 folder and sure enough the items are right back where they were to begin with so i exited the game because you cant delete anything while the game is open and tried again and still while the game was loading they reappeared. can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thank You

It is normal that these files regenerate every time you start your game- that is completely fine. So there must be a different reason why your mods don't work. Do they appear under NRAAS when you click on your sims? Or try to click on the town hall while in live mode and there should be a menu called NRAAS. See if your mods appear there. If theys don't, you did not properly install them.

Hope that helps.
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
Which unzipping program are you using?

a very good one and easy to use is 7-zip
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 7:06 PM
Okay. I have everything installed correctly (i think) and when I try to do the interaction it say one of the sims is a teenager.... do one have to be a young adult or something??
#44 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 7:46 PM
Question : Do we make the boyfriend in cas?
Test Subject
#45 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 6:28 AM
I'm going to do the challenge.
Test Subject
#46 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:15 PM
OOhhh Im gonna try this now! I ve Played with teen pregnancy b4 but never a single mom (gonna try that) it was always high school sweethearts kind of thing and they just got married soon after etc etc!

I always like starting from ground up and playing on epic seems exciting!
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 2:26 AM
Awesome
Staring Sims Up Now!
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st May 2015 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MichelleandMikayla061
Hello guys! Welcome to the my first challenge I came up with, I saw some many Sims 3 teen pregnancy videos it's amazing! So why not come up with a challenge?

For this challenge you'll need some mods.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer : Nraas Woohooer

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController : Nraas Master Controller

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Mover : Nraas Mover

Now you must be UPDATED to 1.55!

Now for your sim it needs to be a Female teen. Unless you want a male teen it's fine with me! Also make sure you make their parents.

You can have any traits for the teen, but make sure you have "Flirty" as one of them. <- (If you want!)

Story (How it could be, But you can make it more interesting):
So your a typical teenage girl/boy that just moved to (any world) you meet this guy/girl and you guys fell in love, then started to date. One day you invited your boyfriend/girlfriend, he/she really loved you so he took it to the bed. After that you felt really sick vomiting everyday and night, After a week you decided it was time to go to the doctor. The doctor took some test and his final word was "You are pregnant" Do you think you can handle this baby? Can you tell your parents? Can YOUR boyfriend accept this baby?

~
RULES

Now you'll need some rules for this game okay? So here we go!

•You can't cheat with the baby gender

•You must be able to provide food with the baby so you must get a job! *Part Time*

•Your teen needs to go school, but after her belly is showing let her skip school for awhile

•You can't buy/build a house until you have the right money

•Don't cheat with the money! (No MOTHERLODE!)

•You can't talk to young adults/adult/elders, You don't want them to take your baby away.

•Don't dumpster dive in this, you want to earn the money to buy a new crib or any furniture

Now now, for the point of the challenge

You just found out your pregnant, you told your mom and dad they kicked you out you moved to the father of the child place and told him he's mad/happy that he's going to be a father, They both needed jobs so they got a part time to earn some money.

The point of this challenge is to rise a child at a young age.. Can your teen sim do that?

Your sim can be any race I don't really care it's your sim! :3. Now your sim finally will be about to start with 16,000 or 20,000? Well make you sure you pick "Furnished" house in the beginning so you don't have do any building for the parent's house.

Also something really important:

•You CAN have continually babies, But it kinda would be like (The 100 Baby Challenge) Up to you!

•Put the lifespan on Epic and make the teen stage extremely long and put the earlier stages on normal.

That will tell you when the challenge is over, Thanks guys for helping me with my first challenge!

Any Questions or comments? Put them below don't be afraid to ask..

Great first challenge!
Im going to go try this right now! I'll post pictures if i dont forget!
:P
Test Subject
#49 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 12:52 AM
is it okay if we have othe mods along with these like the bank account mod to show where the mom/dad has made their own money or child support
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 9:43 PM Last edited by Estrello : 4th Nov 2018 at 9:11 AM.
Hello! I have made an account after recently buying the Sims 3 after a losing my cd. I've been modding the hell out of my game. And it's pretty cool. So I am aware you're not allowed to bump old (11 months!) threads with meaningless words. But I assure you, this is a true contribution.
I'm doing this challenge, with male pregnancy.
A special twist to this challenge is I am playing with the 21 Day Pregnancy Mod from AgentTexas, as well as more nausea and backaches from the same download. I thought being a teen for 300 days would be a bit boring if you could pop a baby out every 3 days. This way I can put more emphasis on roleplay and secrecy while pregnant. This will also TANK his school progress because he don't want no one at school to know he's pregnant, so this puts some more challenge...

So after a little tinkering and tweaking around with the settings, I had the sims get their jobs and etc on the first day without aging, since I was trying to balance that out. I have these settings and I've turned off my challenge's sim's autonomy with Master Controller.

So meet Troy. He is a smart kid, with a great potential. His mind is only sharpened by his love of books. However he is afraid of lots of things, from spiders, to fireworks, lightning, the dark, slugs and people. Yes people, feeling only comfortable around his own, and being reduced to jelly when around those he doesn't know.

Oh, and there's this other boy who had just "moved" here. Curtis Lowe got a place with his father in the dark dingy swamp of Twinbrook. Why is this duo living in poverty? because Travis Lowe had been evicted from his nice home in Sunset Valley by his Ex-wife and Landlady. Taking all he had and sucked him dry. They had to get away from her but they only had the money for a great studio dump. Why's this important to the story? We'll get to that later. Curtis is cool dude, you know the jock that gets all the girls, or does he?

Here's the first week,
Troy got a bookstore part time job because I was going along with the guidelines but... I found out this made him have major stress problems and he couldn't do school work as he came back at 7 and had to sleep and was too stressed to do it either. So he quit that job, I was thinking he only needs the part time job when he's pregnant. And that's when the meat of the things begin. Here's an album of photos showing some important moments over this week!

Album

So as you can see I'm not quite off the ground with the challenge yet, but it's going good. I hope you guys enjoy listening to the story of Troy and the trials and tribulations of (eventually) being a pregnant teen.

Also, I'm not sure... if Troy has to work that'll bring his stress up a lot! maybe near the third trimester he could earn money off his book writing. P.S: All of troy's clothes have maternity morphs

If anyone sees this, and wants to comment. Should I have it that Male pregnancy is common (like a normal teen pregnancy.), uncommon (there's been one or two before.) or this is the first ever and give him more incentive to keep it under tight wraps, aswell as adding sceptiscism and other parts to the interaction. I am eager to hear feedback.

(( Just to let you know, I'm not homosexual, I just enjoy making stories and a variety of characters and personalities make for nice stories. If you don't like this, you can move along. ))

Edit: Turns out I am gay, don't like it? Don't care.
Page 2 of 3