Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#301 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 1:29 AM
Default Leticia Huerta : Round 3
((Sorry - I'm really late, aren't I? >_< I've been having the lousest week ever, and then I was gone most of sunday for my mom's church pinic (and I was still feeling very lousy than), and I'm moving this week, so I have to spend today cleaning out my junk for the movers >_> Aiya... so - no mini challenge... just no time or energy left to do it...))

~*~ Round Three: Everything English ~*~
((Click for larger views))

~*~ Task One: Burberry Glam ~*~

~*~ Task Two: English Law of Fashion ~*~

((These suck, I know... but it was the best I could do in such a short frame, and with lack of my usual creativity >_>

Frackin' size limit *sighs*))

Here and back and then again... rinse, lather, repeat...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#302 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 10:12 AM
I'm done. Good luck.
Original Poster
#303 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 4:37 PM
looking good Melody and Michele :D

Round 3 ends today at 6 pm CST (GMT -6). Annika's the only one missing...
Original Poster
#304 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 11:59 PM
*** ROUND THREE IS CLOSED AS OF THIS POST ***

judges have been pmed.
Instructor
#305 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 1:22 AM
My scores are in Good luck girls!

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
#306 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 7:18 AM
My scores are in!

I'm sorry but I was unable to comment on your guys' entries because I didn't have enough time to. If you want a comment from me, please feel free to PM me.
#307 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 3:49 PM
Good luck everyone, I'm probably going, everyone's entries where amazing.
Original Poster
#308 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 12:42 AM
ok sorry for my absence.... hectic day today. :einstein

Judges Stormy, sakrayami and shniveshnive have given their scores/comments in, bu I haven't heard from Pussycat, so I've contacted our EJ plumbob. If plumbob doesn't respond by the time that i check in the office tomorrow, i'll judge for Puss. Either way we'll have scores, comments and the final round first thing tomorrow.

Good luck girls!
#309 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 2:51 AM
My scores are in. Good luck everyone.
Scholar
#310 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 4:07 AM
Ooo I hope I make it, I missed the final last time because I had to drop out, *crosses fingers* Good luck peeps!
Original Poster
#311 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 3:22 PM
All judge scores and comments are in :D

scores, comments etc. will be úp later today
Original Poster
#312 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 4:26 PM
Default Round Three Judge Comments

Hello again Miss Versatile contestants! Welcome to the Round Three conference.

Before we move on to the Finals, let's hear what our judges have to say about your hard work for Round Three.

-*-

Agostina Deluca

Judge Josh (shniveshnive)
Well , you stepped it up quite a bit this round!
I thought all the entrys were quite well done.
Although i would like to see more creative poses with agostina.
But it was a well done round!

Judge Kathrine (sakrayami)
You made it very well this round! The burberry coat looks fine for autumn
with it's yellow color, and the rainy effect is good. You made a very good pic of the model in the policeuniform. Great idea with the prisoner. The surroundings in Earl Grey looks beutiful, your model could be bigger in the picture, remember not to have too much space over her head in ads.
Great work!

Judge Ida (plumbob)
I feel you did a good job overall, but I didn't feel like you brought you all to the table but, it was good.

-*-

Evangelise Colins

I thought you had a good entry.
I didnt really like your task 2 though because i didnt think it was very cop like but yeah.
Good round though

There were a weird angel of your model in task 1. She looks very skinny,
and the picture looks blurry.
You have used a Burberry scarf, i would like to see some few more props and a more
creative pose. The mini-task is ok, but could be more original. Your pic where she is wearing a police uniform is the best.

Judge Ida (plumbob)
I feel that you didn't grow this round. What brought you down to me, was the technical stuff. It just didnt look proportional. If that makes any sense.

-*-

Leticia Huerta

liked you tasks.
I loved the pose in the second task. Very creative!
Great round leticia!

You had some awesome pics this round! Great work! I missed seeing how
you would solve the minitask

Judge Ida (plumbob)
Good entry overall, I prefered your task 2 though. She seem like she's got spunk. No mini. I saw that You had a rough week, but good job anyways.

-*-

Olivia Ford

I liked your round , it was good.
Although the burberry ad, i didnt really likke. I didnt like the hair and the pose. It didnt go very well.
But i liked your second and third pics better!

Your BurBerry picture is so colorful and charming. Your prison-picture
is also original, the prisoner do not look very worried even caught. Since the uniform
is rather dark in colors, i would like to see a lighter background to see her pose
better. The tea ad is beutiful, and her pose fits for the task. I feel for drinking Earl Grey when looking at it.

Judge Ida (plumbob)
I enjoyed you task 2. It was different. Didn't really like the hair do in task 1 though. Your overall entry was good.

-*-

Sable Ford

Your round was wonderful! Everythings perfect!

You Burberry task is beutiful. You use props and the pose is original and
creative. It looks great in black-white. She looks great in police-uniform, and she looks
very elegant in the Earl Grey Ad. This round proves to me that Sable is a versatil model.

Judge Ida (plumbob)
Great entry Sable, This was really good. I enjoyed both your tasks. Well done.

If anyone wants Judge Stormy's comments, please PM her for them.

Judge favorites and scores will be up shortly.
Original Poster
#313 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 5:50 PM
Default Round three Judge Favorites
Judge Kathrine's Favorites

TASK ONE

Congratulations Leticia!
Judge Kathrine has awarded you with +1 point to her scorecard.

TASK TWO

Congratulations Agostina!
Judge Kathrine has deemed you worthy of +1 point to her scorecard.

-*-

Judge Stormy's Favorites

TASK ONE

Congratulations Sable!
Judge Stormy has added an additional point to her scorecard.

TASK TWO

Congratulations Olivia!
Judge Stormy has deemed you worthy of +1 point to her scorecard.

-*-

Judge Josh's Favorites

TASK ONE & TWO

Congratulations Sable!
Judge Josh has awarded you with +2 extra points to his scorecard for both tasks.

-*-

Judge Ida's Favorites

TASK ONE & TWO

Congratulations Sable!
Judge Ida has awarded you with +2 extra points to her scorecard for both tasks.

-*-

Mini Task Favorites

Congratulations Sable!
Judge Kathrine, Josh and Stormy have awarded you with +1 point to their respective scorecards. Judge Ida has only awarded you with +.05 because she has another favorite, which is....

Congratulations Olivia!
Judge Ida just couldn't make up her mind on her mini-task favorite, so she decided to award you +0.5 points to her scorecard.
Original Poster
#314 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 5:52 PM
Default Round Three Scores
Without anymore delays, here is the scorecard for Round Three:

the Final Round will be posted shortly.
Original Poster
#315 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 6:02 PM

Congratulations Final 5!
you have made it to the final round of Miss Versatile Cycle 2.
This task is all about you and who you are, what you like, dislike, where you want to go in the business and all that jazz.

-*-

TASK ONE
Black and White Beauty Headshot

Please submit a black and white beauty headshot.
You must be wearing diamond jewelry, be it a necklace or earrings, they must be visible in the picture.

Picture must be 550*650

NO THUMBNAILS PLEASE.

-*-

TASK TWO
Miss Versatile Cycle Four Banner

For Task Two you will be making a banner for the next cycle of Miss Versatile.
You have full creative control over the theme of the banner, the only specification is to add the Miss Versatile Logo, which is provided in the link below:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l...ckgrndpng-1.png

You may change the colors of the "miss" word to any you like, but the "versatile" word must be either black or white.

If you want to make your own version of the logo:
"Miss" font is Scriptina, rotated to 65° counterclockwise, with triple shading.
"Versatile" font is Bijou JL, bold, with double shading.

The fonts above are available as free fonts, and you may acquire them if you search them with Google.

You must also add "Cycle 4" or "Cycle IV". You may also add the name of your model in your banner.

NO THUMBNAILS PLEASE

-*-

TASK THREE
All About Me

for this task you will be making a personality collage/shot/set-up.
Are you a movie-goer? A shop-aholic? Love to garden? Crazy about travelling? Married?
You'll be illustrating your hobbies, personality, significant others, anything that will let us know who the person behind the model is.

The only restriction to this task is the picture size: 550*650 pix or 650*550. you may link to a larger version if you want.

NO THUMBNAILS PLEASE

-*-

TASK FOUR
The beginning

We know here at EuroSand Productions that you weren't always a glamourous model. Everyone starts out somewhere, and it's up to you to tell us how you did it to become the model you are today. This task is about illustrating us about your humble model beginnings.

The only restriction to this task is picture size: 550*650 pix or 650*550.

NO THUMBNAILS PLEASE

-*-

TASK FIVE
Down in the dumps

Even glamourous models are human and have bad days too. What do you think has been the worst day for you career-wise? Illustrate it!

The only restriction to this task is picture size: 550*650 pix or 650*550.

NO THUMBNAILS PLEASE

-*-

YOU MAY LINK YOUR SMALLER PICTURES TO THEIR LARGER COUNTERPARTS

**** THE FINAL ROUND ENDS DECEMBER 10TH AT 12 AM NOON GMT -6 ***
Countdown Timer or check your local time here

Any questions about the final round, please feel free to ask.

Original Poster
#316 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 6:13 PM
Default Final Round Mini-Task

UNITED FOR UNICEF

Quote:
The United Nations Children's Fund (or UNICEF) was created by the United Nations General Assembly on December 11, 1946 to provide emergency food and healthcare to children in countries that had been devastated by World War II. In 1953, UNICEF became a permanent part of the United Nations System and its name was shortened from the original United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund but it has continued to be known by the popular acronym based on this old name. Headquartered in New York City, UNICEF provides long-term humanitarian and developmental assistance to children and mothers in developing countries.

For this Mini-task, you have to take the general idea of what UNICEF stands for and make a small photo spread of you helping out in some way.

the only restrictions for this mini-challenge are:

*The UNICEF logo must be visible in your picture.

*Picture size: 550*650 pix or 650*550. No larger or smaller. You may, however, link your pictures to their larger counterparts.

*You must have a child or a baby in your arms.
#317 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 6:35 PM
Told you I did terrible :D
I'll try really hard this round, thanks for keeping me in
Original Poster
#318 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 10:52 PM
Default Miss Versatile 3 Viewer Voting

This cycle, like every cycle, we would like to know the oppinions of our viewers/lurkers.
This is your chance to anonymously cast a vote for your favorite.

The contestants will be awarded extra points for your help, so vote now!

***** VIEWER VOTING IS NOW CLOSED *****

Poll Results

Thank you for your help and cooperation!

Lab Assistant
#319 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 12:45 AM
e-YIKES, fire! O____o That's a LOT of tasks to do ~.~

E-rm... I think I may have to withdraw from the contest ~_~ I really don't want to, but I'm up to my neck in cleaning and throwing away of unnecessary junk before the movers get here to pack everything up... I'm moving this Friday, and probably won't have access to my desktop for several days (which is the only place I can access my sims)

... Sorry, Azor - I'm gonna have to pull Leticia out of the game Maybe next cycle I won't be so busy - sorry!

Here and back and then again... rinse, lather, repeat...
Scholar
#320 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 3:35 AM
Default Olivia Ford - The Final Round
Task 1
Task 2
Task 3
Task 4
I started off as a promotions girl in a bad blonde wig (apparently people are put off by red heads, pfft!) ...boy it itched! I hated my first job, you shoulda heard the language out of some of the passers by I was handing out flyers to!!
Task 5
My worst day career wise would have to be my first runway job...I had an outbreak of pimples, so big that even industrial strength foundation wouldn't cover them. I lost my place on the runway and my fee!
Mini Challenge
#321 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 4:13 AM
Wow Jonesi, you were quick and they look uberly awesome!(pardon my made up words). Thank goodness I missed the app deadline for this one, aw I wouldnt have made it this far anyways!
Theorist
#322 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 9:23 AM
Thanks judges for your comments. I'm glad you liked my entry since I wasn't too fond of my second shot.

Melodyway, I'm sorry to see you go.

Fire, wow, that's a great number of pictures! Hopefully I'll find time to make them. I already have ideas for some of them.
Theorist
#323 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 1:58 PM
Default Sable Ford - Final Round - Status complete

BEING MISS VERSATILE

Task 1 ~~ B&W Beauty Headshot

Task 2 ~~ Miss Versatile Cycle Four Banner

Task 3 ~~ All About Me

Task 4 ~~ The beginning

I got my first modeling job online. A photographer wanted models for a catalog shoot.
I didn't expect to model in this ugly white girdle for the GLAMORISE brand.
You can't even imagine how hard I did try to make it looks good, I swear!

Task 5 ~~ Down in the dumps

During a photoshoot, I was asked to be naked.
Pictures were supposed to be tasteful and I thought it would be really challenging since I'm rather decent.
Put the blame on my shyness but I realized that I just couldn't do that. Once topless, I started to cry.
The photographer was really upset and yelled at me making me crying more. This was definitely the worst day of my life career-wise.

Mini Challenge ~~ UNICEF

Education is a basic human right, vital to personal and societal development and well being.

Test Subject
#324 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 2:59 PM
Sable............FLawless! I know some male sims in my game that would die to knock her up! she's so beauty! and congrats to the final ladies!
#325 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 3:33 PM
I'll be leaving adobe alone this time
Essa; Sable is just, woah! How do you get your pics so clear with JPG?

Page 13 of 15