Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 2:15 AM
Default Whats the spiciest thing you've ever eating.
I ate a jalapeno and was seating like a feverish pig. #WEAK
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 2:26 AM
Jalapenos, as far as chili's go, are actually quite mild. You know those Ghost Chili's in Supernatural? they are real.
Undead Molten Llama
#3 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 2:27 AM
Jalapenos are for pussies. Nah, I'm kidding. I've probably just burned off most of my tastebuds, is all, because I love spicy stuff. I douse lots of stuff I eat with hot sauce made from habenero peppers, it seems. And there was this curry dish I had in Thailand with these Thai peppers in it that I swear have to be the hottest things on Earth. And, as a person who classifies habeneros as "not too hot," that says something.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 4:44 AM
lol... I grow my own jalapenos and eat them raw, right off the plant. Both me and my brother are obsessed with spicy foods. My mom and my other brother think green bell peppers are hot... *chuckles*

Uh.. Well the other day I rubbed a sliced-in-half Thai pepper on an ear of corn?
My lips were swollen for about a day and a half (I didn't stop to think that when you eat corn on the cob, your lips touch it first) but it was awesome. It was probably the hottest thing I've eaten in a while but it wasn't that bad. Oh and I put some habaneros in my chili last night, though I took them out before serving since my husband hates spicy food (then I proceeded to adding a whole chopped habanero to my bowl, lol).

I also had Ghost pepper fire balls from ThinkGeek though they don't appear to sell them anymore... They weren't that spicy really, aside from the first few seconds, and after you get past the hard coating it has hot/soft cinnamon candy inside.
I've never found a place that actually sells Ghost chili anything other than ThinkGeek, I'd love to actually try one someday.

I'm dying to try their Ghost pepper chili flakes and Dried Scorpion peppers.
Theorist
#5 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 4:33 PM
Hottest stuff I've ever had was Mexican Villa hot sauce. Mexican Villa is a local chain, and their hot sauce is pretty darn hot. I have to make sure I've already done #2 for the day before eating it, because if I have to go the same day, it burns just as bad coming out as it went in. If I can put it off till the next day, by then it usually neutralized overnight.

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#6 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 12:33 AM
I can just about manage a korma.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 9:50 PM
I agree with the above people about Thai chilis & would say the hottest actual food I've ever eaten was Thai.

Korma's nice! I like it very well, but I do not look like I'm liking it -- I get pretty red.

There are some black-seeded peppers native to South America, called "rocoto" I believe, that are fiendish because they are juicy (in contrast to a lot of the really really hot ones that have thin walls). The only way I've tasted those, one was pressed in a garlic-juicer to get some of the juice and then a few drops were used in a big pot of something tasty, so I can't say I really experienced it.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 11:33 PM
Lime pickle - do you get that in the States? Also, that horseradish stuff you get with Sushi. Blimey - takes your head off.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#9 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 5:29 AM
Wasabi sauce

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Scholar
#10 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 3:31 PM
I love wasabi and western horseradish sauce- both are hands down my favorite spicy things. I love to slather a big layer on my sushi until my eyes water and my nose runs a little eheheh. it's delicious. It's actually really refreshing if you're congested, too.

Also fresh radishes. They're so yummy, especially with a little yogurt or cream cheese,

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 12:32 AM
My husband grows chillies with the hottest being the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion blend. But we only tasted a pinch of it and realised it is too hot to eat or cook with

The normal Trinidad Scorpions are the next hottest and I have successfully cooked with those but you have to be very very careful. I have also cooked with the Habaneros but I don't really like their flavour.

Of all the really hot chillies we have grown I like the Naga's the best (the ghost chilli! My sims hoard them just because I think they are delicious!).

It would be impossible for me to pick one "spiciest thing" I've ever eaten as I add chillies to every meal so I'm desensitised.
Instructor
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 4:15 AM
I don't like spicy food at all. Probably the spiciest thing I've ever had (That I can remember) is one of those beef jerky sticks you can get at the stores.

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!
Instructor
#13 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stevejackson
have you guys heard of Bhoot Jolokia, or ghost chilly found in india. it is the hottest thing on planet , a single bite is enough for you to melt .
if you travel to india ever try eating this thing and it will be the hottest thing you ever have

I had candy balls that were coated in Ghost Chili powder, kind of like those cinnamon fire ball things, but haven't actually seen the peppers anywhere. I want to try the actual peppers someday though, maybe grow them or something too.

But as of early 2012, the hottest pepper in the world is supposed to be the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper. It's reached 2 million units on the Scoville heat scale, which is the same as police-grade pepper spray. Ow.. Bhut Jolokia only reached a little over 1 million I think.

Still, that's really hot. xD
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 9:50 AM
Russian mustard. Hottest possible kind of mustard. Also, it was unmellowed; even regular mustard needs mellowing in order to become edible. I'm not sure whether I passed out or not, but I'm pretty sure there were hallucinations.
Banned
#15 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 4:57 PM
Chester Cheese Cheetos Flaming Hot -Or Maybe- Chester Cheese Flaming Hot Fries...these thing-y are MAJORLY hot and saliva producing.
Helptato
#16 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dizzy-noodles
I can just about manage a korma.

LOL, same. A Chicken Korma is pretty much the spiciest thing I can eat!

I made the mistake of eating a lot of spiced meat at 'Ohana at Disney. Boy did I regret that a couple of days later.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
The other one
#17 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 6:34 PM Last edited by missroxor : 24th Jun 2013 at 6:45 PM.
I used to be a big wus too but now I'm... well, slightly less of a wus My husband loves spicy food and after years together he's conditioned me into being able to handle a bit more heat. He makes a mean jambalaya that has ginger, cayenne and, if he can be bothered, jalepenos. It burns my face off every time but it is so damn good, it's worth the two full glasses of fluids I need to wash it down with! I'm sure we've cooked something with habaneros in it too but don't remember what it was or how face melty it was :/

Forum Resident
#18 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 7:54 PM
Cajun and Creole Cooking.. WOOOEEEE

It is great cooking, but it leaves me with a roaring heartburn and indigestion.. But I do love the art and taste of Cajun and Croele..

I hate it when the voices in my head talk about me as though I were not there...